Chapter 58

Kylo was looking at the phone. After he presses the call button, there no going back.

He looks at his family one more time before he presses the button. "Okay it's ringing please be quiet," Kylo said to his friends and family. All of them were in a park, not far from the there hotel.

"Hello". Kylo looks at his family and nods, whispering " he answered". " Hello Snoke," Kylo said. "Well look who it is," Snoke said. "Yes, it's me," Kylo said.

"You finally agreed to my offer," Snoke said. "Yes, " Kylo said. "Okay tell me how much money you want and I send you, " Snoke said. "Okay but first, where are they, what did you do to them," Kylo asked.

"Oh, yeah their working but since you agreed to the offer I'm sending them far away like I said you won't see them again," Snoke said. "Yes, I remember, " Kylo said. "Okay I send one of my guys with the money and you will never talk about this or anything that happened," Snoke said. "Deal I will be waiting," Kylo said. "Meet my guy at 6 p.m. tomorrow, at Alderaan national park, it will be near the entrance," Snoke said. "How much do you want," Snoke asked. 

"Six million," Kylo said. "Deal, my guy better see you tomorrow at 6, bye Kylo," Snoke said. "Bye," Kylo said. Kylo looks up to his family. "Okay this was sooner then we plan we need to do this fast" Kylo said.

"Okay um I'm going back home, get my things," Rose said. "Okay," Kylo said. He walked to his mother. "Mom you need to stay here and take care of their kids with Emma," Kylo said. "Okay," Leia said. "Yeah, the kids will be fine," Emma said. "Okay, Finn you go with Rose tomorrow, make sure you go to every station, Poe and Han will take care of the lawyers," Kylo said.

"Son are you sure this could work," Han said. "Yes, okay look this is the only way I could get Rey, you guys wait till I call you and I gave you the list of Lawyers and head officer Snoke bought," Kylo said.

Han nods. "Okay, I'm going to the house now to get the cameras, " Rose said. "I'm going with her," Finn said. Kylo nods. Both of them grab their hoodies, they said goodbye to their son before leaving.

Kylo was pulled to the side by Emma. "Yes Emma," He said. Emma looks at Kylo "I'm so glad I didn't stay with you, I mean in high school you were something else but now, " Emma said. Kylo laughs.

"Always insulting everybody but it comes out like a joke," Kylo said. "Yeah, look, to be honest, I didn't expect all of this from you, but you have to promise me that Rey going to be fine, and your kids," Emma said. "They will," Kylo promise her.  Emma nods and gives him a smile before walking away.

Kylo sighs. He hoped this works.