Chapter 36

Malia ran around the yard as she listens to Chewbacca barking. "Oh Chewie thanks for helping me move around you are a good service dog and a great friend," Malia said.

"Hi, Mal" Ben yelled. "Ben, your back" Malia ran to the direction of Ben voice and hugged him. "Mal I missed," Ben said. "Me too, how was school today," she asked.

"It was fine I'm almost graduating high school finally then off to college," Ben said. "You won't forget about me right," Malia asked, "how could I forget you," Ben said.

He hugged her and kisses her forehead. Then their mother came out of the house and watch them both. Boy, years went fast she thought, Rey is now 36 years old but she is still looking young, which kind creeps her out but it's all the green juice and exercises. "Kids lunch is ready, come inside," Rey said.

"Great mom made her veggie burger again," Malia said." Not bad though" Ben said. Malia nods and Ben helps her walk inside the house. They sat on their chairs and waited patiently. Rey walked to her children and put the plates down.

Malia smelled them and tried to find the burger and she then took a bite. "Delicious as always mommy," Malia said. "I know," Rey said. Ben laughs and she takes a bite. "This is my favorite time of day when I can see my kids happy and just look at how big the got, " Rey said.

"I wish I could see you guys," Malia said. Rey turns to face Malia " honey you will one day, you will see what there is in the world one day don't worry". "Yeah you will see how beautiful you are and how beautiful Mom is and how handsome I am," Ben said. "I only agree with the mom and my part," Malia said. The girl's laughs and Ben join them.

But then they heard the door open and they were not surprised the person who came in was Kylo." Hi, guys" Kylo said. "Hi Kylo" Rey said she turns to her kids, "say hi to your father kids". "Hi dad," Malia said. "Hi," Ben said.

Kylo has been at practice, just a few more no the and he could be free from Snoke. Boy how ten years went by. Kylo missed his children. He missed Rey. Rey was getting the food for Kylo and he sat down next to where Rey sat.

Rey came back with the plate, "here you go" Rey said. Kylo looks at his plate and back at Rey. "Is something wrong?" Rey asked. "No, it's just... Needs mayo and ketchup" Kylo said. "Well, there's both of those things, I'm going to eat now," Rey said.

Rey sat down and started to eat her veggie burger. Kylo grabs the mayo and ketchup and puts it in his burger. Kylo did enjoy each part of it now the only thing he wanted to do was sleep. "Thanks, Rey it was delicious," Kylo said. He got up and left his plate there.

Malia heard the sounds a napkin gig a plate and she knew it was Kylo." Dad you didn't have to leave your plate there" Malia said. Kylo turns around. Rey looks at him. Rey was about to say something but Malia sense it and her quick response was "I read that marriage last if both the couple work as a team or they do something they both agree with".

"Where you read that," Rey asked. "Oh I found a book at my doctor library and I was bored," Malia said. "Well that's my sister," Ben said. Malia smiled and Ben turns to his father.

"Yeah she telling the truth dad it wouldn't kill you to wash your dish," Ben said." Why don't you wish it" Kylo said. "I had," Ben said. Rey looks down on the ground worried. "You know what mom works hard everyday cleaning and doing something when we are gone and you come back from work and you just eat then watch TV," Ben said.

"Don't you do the same" Kylo asked." I have chores to do" Ben said. "Okay, Kylo please put your dish in the sink that's it please" Rey beg. Kylo looks at her and nods. He grabs his plate and walks to the kitchen.

Rey checks to see if he went. "Ben you had to make a deal about him not putting his dish in the sink," Rey asked. "Mom, my dad is a selfish pig and if he can't be with us then why to bother coming home," Ben said. He got up and grab his plate walking away from the table.

Rey ran her hands through her hair." It's okay mommy everything going to be okay" Malia said. Rey looks at Malia, " Mal I know but you don't have to get in this, finish your food please". Malia nods and Rey runs her hands through Malia's hair.