Chapter 18

Kylo had been playing for a month now but Snoke just reveals that he would have to play for another month. Rey has been alone with Ben for a while. Rey already showing her stomach.

Rey tried so hard trying to hide it. Ben going to school and coming back every day. Maya got her record label so she already left. Rey hadn't stopped talking to her though. Matt had to move out since he got married and found a new job. Mike quiet ever since he won the lottery. And Sofia well she still there helping but soon moving out ever since she found a home in Naboo.

Rey tried to stay calm though. She just wanted to spend her days with her son and with the baby inside of her. She was excited to be a mom again, though afraid of what would happen. She is afraid of Snoke. Who wouldn't be?

Rey ordered another pregnancy pill for dizziness. She doesn't know she didn't feel the same way she feeling now when she was pregnant with Ben. Anyway, she always hides her pills in Ben bathroom cabinet. Rey hoped she would tell Kylo when he comes back to start figuring out what to do.

Rey, of course, can't keep being pregnant a secret she just needs to figure it out. They just need to figure it out.

Two Months Later

R

ey was trying to hide anything that pregnancy-related out of sight. She couldn't just leave it in the air for Kylo to see. Rey actually switches from hiding her pills in her son bathroom to hiding it in Maya old room bathroom. Kylo still didn't know about the baby. Already almost three months pregnant he doesn't know. But she starting to show. A small little stomach popping out.

"Come in get inside," Rey said. She kicked the things in the closet of the room that once belonged to Maya. She heard a car park in front of the house. Rey turns around and walked to a mirror and looked to see if her stomach was visible. She put a wrapped around her stomach. She put her thumbs up before walking away.

Rey ran to the living room where she saw her son Ben running to the door and opening it." Daddy" he said. Kylo came in and hug him tightly. Rey smiled and watch them both have fun with one another hugging. Kylo put his son down and walked towards Rey.

"Rey," he said before kissing her on the lips. Rey kissed him back wrapping her arms around him. She felt his hand going down her waist but she quickly pulled away before he did.

"I missed you, Ben, it's been two months," Rey said. "I know but I'm here now, we see together," Kylo said. Rey looks into his eyes." Not a day has gone by that I never thought of you, I missed you much" Kylo said. Rey smiled and kissed him again.

Kylo wanted to make love with her already but he wanted to wait till the night. Rey pulled away and walked away to Ben. "We want to watch a movie together tonight and sleep in the living room," Rey said. Kylo plans vanished.
"Okay yeah I do that um I'm going to change and put my stuff down," Kylo said. "Okay yeah, we put the movie" Rey said.

Kylo smiles and takes his bag with him going to the room. He starts to undress and put on new clothing from the drawer. His phone rang and saw it was Maya. "Hi, Maya I'm back home um did you leave the box," Kylo asked. "Yeah it's in my closet," Maya said." Okay, thanks bye I hope everything going great" Kylo said." Yeah bye, Kylo" Maya said.

Kylo hangs up the phone and walked to Maya room. He opens the closet and finding things he shouldn't have found.