Chapter 29

Snoke watches the live stream of the premiere for Rey movie. He sits there and watches as the couple walk down the red carpet.

"Rey Solo a few questions," An interviewer asked." Yeah sure" Rey said.

"Okay I read your autobiography, wow your life was I can't even say how much I cried, I could have never imagined a parent doing that to their child," she said.

" Yeah," Rey said. "Then you meet Ben and he was like your hero," She said. Rey smiles and nods. "Now your married have two kids and this is your first book that is being turned to a movie," The women said.

"Yeah, it's all crazy, I could never believe this could happen," Rey said. "Yeah, so what do you think the old Rey from before would say about this Rey right now" the women asked. Rey was thinking for a while.

"I think she would say nothing change as I'm still the same Rey from before the only thing different is that I have my own family and I have a career I love before I didn't have a career or a family but my personality hasn't changed like I would be the same teenage Rey person now which is creepy to say cause I'm getting old soon and I'm an adult I am going to my early 30s soon" Rey said starting to laugh at the end.

"You don't look like you age a bit though," The women said." Right I have two children and I just gave birth too I should be watching them and taking naps" Rey said. They both laughed and Rey turns to see Kylo there." Ready" Kylo asked." Yeah thank you so much" Rey said to the women. "No thank you, and you look amazing," she said. Rey smiled and walked away with Kylo.

Snoke turns off the TV and goes to his computer. "Okay, we are searching for you little Mrs. Rey Solo" Snoke said. Snoke typed her name and he started to read everything about her. Her fan base was much bigger than Kylo's. He slams his fists on the table. He knows what to do.

****

It's been a week since the movie premiere. Rey busy that week so Leia had to go in and take care of the children.

Kylo parked the car near the entrance, he quickly walked out of his car and made his way to the door. Kylo turns to his right making his way to Snoke's office. Hs nocks on the door as he opens it and Snoke turn around to face him.

"Hi Snoke what going on" Kylo asked. Snoke walks towards Kylo." Come sit down here we need to talk" Snoke said. Kylo walked to the chair and sat down slowly.

"How your family," Snoke asked." We're alright, Rey busy this week but uh she still makes time for us, I'm trying to do that too" Kylo said. "And the baby" Snoke asked. "Oh Malia, she is funny, that little girl looks just like my grandmother," Kylo said.

"Yeah okay, so I googled Rey," Snoke said." Why you know her" Kylo said." I googled her and Rey is way above everyone in the fame, well second now, Will Smith is really high after coming out in Aladdin but the thing is how could a book author be as high as a star football player" Snoke said.

"Rey is a talented writer, and she deserves to be known," Kylo said. Snoke rolls his eyes and sits in front of Kylo." Look, I want you to be the top of the top on fame chart, it's not going to happen now because of your wife" Snoke said

"Leave out of this right now we in great terms and I don't want to lose her," Kylo said. "You signed the contract Kylo I control your careers, I can out a lie up in social media about her worst then you can imagine and bye bye to her career," Snoke said.

"You wouldn't dare," Kylo said getting up from his chair. "I would dare tell your little wife to stop writing for a while till you make it to top three on the list of fame," Snoke said.

"Fine but I'm only doing it because I don't want you to hurt her career but I'm warning you don't mess with her career," Kylo said." And what are you going to do about it, remember you signed the contract and you won't like what comes soon if you break it" Snoke said.

Kylo realized that Snoke would never say a lie about hitting his family. Kylo just knew he would do the impossible to protect his family.