Chapter 14

Rey was trying to scrub off a stain off her jacket. She has been there for almost an hour, she had no idea what Ben spilled but it's there even after she washed it in the washing machine.

Ben slowly walked and shaped her arm. She looks down at him." Sorry, mommy, have my ice cream" He said. Rey smiles and kisses his forehead." It's okay I'm not mad at you, I'm just hoping I get this stain out" Rey said. He smiles and walks away from Rey with the ice cream in his hand.

Rey stared at her son as he walked away. Boy, she loved her son. Rey would do anything in the world for her son. She hoped that she would never lay her hands on him. She doesn't want to make the same mistake her father did to, always hurting. That was something else Rey doesn't forget. Rey still had scars from before and every time she sees them, it reminds her of her old life. Even though she is things with her dad before he died, the scars of pain never leave.

"Are you alright Mrs. Rey" Mike the cook asked. Rey looked up." Yeah, everything fine" Rey said. Rey smiles and looks down at her watch." Shit I'm I have to go is Maya here I have to go to the filming site" Rey said. "Oh Maya had school today she will be back in an hour," Mike said.

"Oh gosh," Rey said." Don't worry Mrs. Rey my first job was a nanny and Ben is a well-behaved boy I take care of him Sofia and Matt are here too" Mike said. "You mean it I mean I don't want to bother you guess with your job," Rey said." Go, Rey, we got this, and by the time you get back which it" he asked " about 7: 40" Rey answered. "Dinner will be ready for you and your family," Mike said.

"Okay I will go thank you so much," Rey said. Rey grabs her bag and kissed Ben forehead before leaving. She quickly walks to her car and hops in starting it. She tried to get there as fast as she could. But thank God she did. She made it in time. As soon as she did she found a parking space and after parking, she ran inside the building.

Once she enters, she was greeted by the cast member and walked over to the director. "Rey, welcome back the movie is coming in great terms it may be the best film in Netflix," the director said. Rey started to shyly blush and tanks him." I'm can I see some scene so far" Rey asked. "Follow me," He said. 

After watching some scenes of the movie she walked outside to her car getting ready to go home. She was about to open it when she hears a similar voice. She turns around and sees Hux standing behind her. "Hux what are you doing here," Rey asked.

"Oh um I was just walking around for a while you now around this street and I saw you from behind so I decided to say hi," Hux said.  He to his arms out and Rey sloppy walked up to him to embrace.  "I just left practice and I'm so hungry," Hux said. Both still hugging then Rey felt Hux arms getting lower almost touching her butt, at that moment Rey pulled away as fast as she could.

"That means Ben coming him soon," Rey said. "Been you mean Kylo oh no he has to stay for practice actually where are you going?" Hux asked. "Oh um I'm going home most I left my son home with the workers," Rey said. "Well um, I was actually hoping you would join me for a coffee in a coffee shop not far from here," Hux said.

Rey looks at him and starts to think." I'm I don't have time" Rey said as she looks at her watch." Just fifteen minutes and you be home before you know it" Hux said." Okay okay fine just for a while, um do you come with your car" Rey asked." No, I walk to practice every day" Hux said.

"Okay come in," Rey said. Hux walked to her car and sat on the passenger seat. Rey started the car and driver to the coffee shop. After parking and order, they quickly got their coffees and sat down and started to talk.

Rey sipped her coffee and put it on the table across from her Hux looked at her. Hux wonder if he had met Rey way before Kylo did. Maybe she would be his. Hux saw Rey as a beautiful and with a nice body. Though he hated the fact her breasts weren't big, they were small but she had a nice ass. Hux smirked at her, Rey notices making her feel uncomfortable.

"So, I heard there a huge game coming next month against who,"  Rey asked." Against the Resistance" Hux said. "Oh I heard they are good," Rey said. "Yeah, but we are better so the First Order got this" Hux said. Rey nods. "So how are things with you and Kylo" Hux asked. Rey looks up at him after taking a sip of her coffee." Why do you ask" Rey said. Hux shrugs his shoulder "I'm just wondering".

Rey puts her hair behind her ear." Things are great I'm happy he happy but as long as our son happy then that's what matter" Rey said." Trying to be that mother who raises the perfect kid" Hux said. "Perfection doesn't exist, well that what I believe, I'm not trying to raise my son the same way my father raised me," Rey said. Hux nods.

"Yeah, I read your book, your father seemed like a dick head," Hux said. Rey raises an eyebrow." Yeah at first but things change by the end right" Rey said." And Kylo when I read that he slept with that girl Emma I was like damn but turns out he didn't" Hux said. "Yeah well, now I and Emma are good friends and her and Poe are looking for kids to adopt after their marriage" Rey said.

"My dad was abusive to me, he would also put his cigarettes on my arms when it hot" Hux said. "Wow well my dad never did that to me yes he would throw me to glass things but never burn me," Rey said. Rey was eating her cake starting to feel a little wired something going up to her mouth.

"So Hux you ever wanted kids," Rey asked trying to forget what climbing up her throat. "No, I can't sign the contract," Hux said. "I would do anything for my career whatever it takes," Hux said. He looks at Rey, the girl had her hand in her chest. "Rey are you okay," Hux asked. Rey gets up and runs to the bathroom.

She runs to a stall and shuts it before she starts to throw up in the toilet. After throwing up a few things she used her hands to hold her self on the toilet seat. She breathes in and out for a while feeling more things going up to her mouth then she throws up again. After a while, she was done and she sat down on the ground. She flushes the toilet and gets up.

She walks to the mirror and looks at herself. She felt weird and felt a weird feeling she never felt before like she knew what was happening but could come around it. She felt like she was, she believed that she was. Rey looks up at the mirror and turns on the water forgetting everything for that moment noticing Hux was still waiting. She finishes and walked out of the bathroom.