Chapter 25

Rey hasn't been talking to Kylo as much as she did before. Rey thought Kylo was only worrying about his career though they could have the baby, how is Kylo suppose to win every game for the next eleven years.

How could Kylo agree to that, she thought? Kylo wasn't the same as he was before he was different, no coming back she thought.

Even in dinner, they wouldn't speak and Ben well he would sit next to Rey closely. Kylo knows his son was afraid of him but he hopes one day his son will forgive him. Ben was only five, and he had to watch them argue and Kylo slapping Rey, while he was on her arms.

One night Kylo came home late from practice and walked inside. He was so tired and hungry he decides to go to the kitchen to find food when he heard winning from behind the counter. Kylo walked closer and he saw his son crying from behind. Then he walked closer seeing pairs of legs. Kylo gasp and runs to Rey who was on the floor.

He grabbed her and shaped her." Rey Rey hey Rey come on don't do this" Kylo said. He tried to pick her up when he felt the wetness in his hand he looked down and saw that her water broke a long time ago. She musted had passed out because of the pain he thought. He grabbed her carrying her bridal style and walked to the car.

"Ben come on we are going to the hospital," Kylo said. Ben hit up and ran to the car he opened the door climbing up to his car seat. Kylo walked out of the house walking quickly to the car he out Rey down in the back seat buckling her up. He went to the driver seat and he raced to the hospital.

Once he got there he carried Rey in the hospital, with Ben behind him. "Please help my wife she giving birth" Kylo yelled. A women saw them and brought a bed for Rey. "We got her from here please follow us," The women said. Kylo put her down on the bed and started to walk with them holding Ben hand. When the got to the medical room they stop him.

"Sir is that your son," the women asked." Yes, he is" Kylo said." Sorry, he too small and underage to be in a hospital you have to take him somewhere else, behind this door there are things a child can't see" The nurse said.

"But my wife I can't leave her," Kylo said." Do you have a family member to take care of him I mean he can be in a hospital but they are some places he can't go" The nurse said? "Yeah hold a place wait," Kylo said. He called his mom Leia and she went straight to the hospital.

Of course, will come but she was still mad at her son but for her grandchild, she is there 100%. In the meantime, Kylo was with Rey. Rey woke up after passing out. She looked around and found Ben next to her. "Kylo what happened," Rey asked.

"Your water broke you passed out," Kylo said. Rey looked at her stomach." Is she okay" Rey asked." Yeah, Rey she fine she not ready to come out yet but in any hour she could be here" Kylo said. "It's six a.m, you should be leaving for practice," Rey said." In a minute I just want to say goodbye" Kylo said.

Rey looks at him. He slowly leans in and kisses Rey forehead. He puts his hand on her belly and walked out of the room. Rey smiles and looks down at her belly." You are coming" Rey said.