Chapter 23

Rey slowly opens her eyes finding herself waking up in her room. She looks around and then finds Kylo sitting in the side of the room on a chair with a cup of tea.

"Urgh". She tried to sit up when Kylo walked over to her putting the cup of tea down." Be careful let me help you" Kylo said. He tried to have a hold of her arms but Rey pushes it away "get off".

Kylo nods and sits on the edge of the bed. Rey tries to herself realize that this whole thing was real life, she tried to understand that Kylo was there in front of her. Rey sat up straight and rubbed her eyes, then rubbing her belly.

"Okay we could talk," Rey said. Kylo turns around and jumps to where she was sitting. "Rey I want you back I am so sorry for what I did to you three months ago okay I was just mad and you know with the contract I sign, who knows what Snoke would do if I break it," Kylo said.

"Yeah yeah it's all about your career never about me only your career and money," Rey said." Rey, I love you and our son and for our little girl that coming I will love so much as well" Kylo said. "My little girl, because this baby is mine," Rey said.

"Rey please I want to be there for you guys and I also want my career," Kylo said. "That what I want too, but I don't leave all the time for another country or for practice every day for ten hours," Rey said.

"Rey please forgive for what I did I didn't want to hurt you I love you," Kylo said putting his hands on her cheeks. "Kylo, please you hurt me on my arms and cheek, and when I told you to stop you didn't listen didn't you," Rey said. Rey already had tears forming in her eyes.

" You promised to be there for me in hard times at our wedding, but you gave me those hard times and when you found out I was pregnant you were too selfish to realize I needed you, but all you were worried about was Snoke and your career," Rey said. Kylo felt tears falling down his cheek.

"I know I screwed up but I'm here now we figure it out, we will be together and we will have our careers," Kylo said. "So you still be working with Snoke of course, selfish" Rey said. "Rey please forgive me please," Kylo asked. Rey looks at Kylo.

She takes a while to decide, a long moment of silence. She looks at him. "I don't forgive you, I will never do that, but I will come back home, we could be together, I won't forgive you for hurting me, nor for yelling in front of Ben, or for choosing your career over us, or for being upset finding out about my baby I will never forgive you for those things, but I'm going back home" Rey said.

Kylo looks at her." You are" He asked." Yes but I don't forgive you" Rey said. Kylo looks down and plays with Rey fingers. " I understand why you don't want to forgive me but I hope you do one day, I just missed you," Kylo said. "I will be lying if I said I didn't miss you, " Rey said.

She looks at his eyes and slowly tried to hug him. He hugs her back kissing her cheek at the same time.  "Now you want to go home," Kylo asked. "Yeah".