Chapter 24

Kylo went to speak with Snoke. He waited for an hour until Snoke came. When Snoke saw him he senses bad news from Kylo.

He wasn't wrong in the end." You broke the contract" Snoke said. "I know, I know but we can't do anything about it anymore, " Kylo said. "Kylo look I know you love your family and I can't force you and Rey to abort the baby," Snoke said." Yeah, that's a no" Kylo said.

"Look why don't I make this fair, of course, I feel like you would have another child after this one so let makes this fair, you can have this child and if she gets pregnant again you could have that one, " Snoke said. "Thank you so so much," Kylo said.

"But in one conditions" Snoke added. Kylo smiled faded." The condition is that I will handle your bank accounts, careers, and homes bills passport and medical bills, you are no longer going to control your life, I will be the one who expects when you could take money from your account and finally for every game that is the sports ball and end of season game, you will have to win if you don't then I do what I must" Snoke said.

"Smoke please it's impossible to every game," Kylo said." Nothing is important" Snoke said. Kylo looks down. "Look I try to win the games, okay I will sign it but my condition is I get five strikes, this contract last for home long I have left in this team," Kylo said.

"Eleven more years okay I except that but you got it fifth strike you're in problems, more than two more kids, you're in problems got it," Snoke said. " I got it where do I sign" Kylo asked. Snoke pulled out a sheet and pen. Kylo grabbed the pen about to sign it but hesitate, eventually signing it at the end.

Kylo went home. He was worried to tell Rey everything and the deal. As he parked in front of the house. He walked out walking straight to the door. He opens it and saw Rey watching a movie with Ben on the couch. Ben turns to face Kylo and he started to run to his room.

Rey turns off the TV and got up walking toward Kylo." He still a little mad don't worry he will forget one day" Rey said. "Rey we need to talk about what I sign to," Kylo said." What was in the contract" Rey asked. "He said we could have the baby and another one if we want to," Kylo said.

Rey smiled "really he said that". "Rey, please don't get excited," Kylo said." What the matter" Rey asked. "Rey if I lose a game five times he will do something, that not even the worst part, he will control our bank's account, homes bill, medical bills, and careers". Kylo tried to grab Rey hand but she walks away.

"Kylo why did you sign it," Rey asked. "Rey, understand me please," Kylo said. Rey shakes her head tears already falling from her eyes. "No I don't understand" she turns to look at him." I don't understand anything anymore". Rey walked to sit down on the couch.

She looks up at Kylo. "You know I was always dreaming if a life with you when we were in high school, us having a career where we are a hoot and always there for each other when we get home when I found out about Ben I image you guys playing under a tree and we lived in a small big house with a bunch of flowers and a few trees where we could have a perfect view of a sunset where I could have all the kids I want but I know now that will never happen" Rey said. She gets up and walks away from Kylo going into her room. Kylo puts her head down.