Chapter 45

"You have been gone all day," Ben said.

"You didn't call, or even answered my calls," Kylo said.

"I didn't ear breakfast," Malia said.

"Sorry, sorry and I'm sorry, but I had a tough morning," Rey said. She was sitting on the chair of shame. Boy did she hate that chair, she never saw on it but she never thought she would.

"Mom we waited for you," Ben said." How long" Rey asked. "Hours, hours and hours," Kylo said. "Six hours and fifty-six minutes and 13 seconds," Malia said. Ret nods with a surprising look. Ben turns to face his sister "how do you know" He asked. " I have been counting," She said.

"Rey where have you been" Kylo asked. Rey sighs "I want to the spa, Rose took me and I wasn't feeling well this morning so she took me out, I needed a new look after years being in here," Rey said. Ben nods and walks to his mom to give her a hug. Rey kisses his check "you look great mom, but next time, don't make me wait with Dad, it's weird" Ben said.

Rey sarcastically nods "I'm sure to keep that in mind". Ben left with Malia leaving Kylo with Rey. Rey gets up walking to Kylo. "Well, how you think," Rey asked. "Well, the hair is short, the eyeliner is not the same match, the foundation is not matching your color and the clothing is too right on you," Kylo said.

"What"? Rey said with her voice being high in the end. Kylo laughs and kisses her. He pulls away and looks at her " the makeup is fine, the hair I'm going to miss your hair but looks great, and the dress is too tight" he said. He starts to unzip her dress.

"Kylo," she said. "What, the dress is tight isn't it," He asked. "It is but the living room really," Rey said. "I take you to the room," he said. "Yeah but I won't breathe if you're on top of me then," Rey said. "You go on top of my then," Kylo said. He leans down and puts Rey over his shoulder walking her to the room.

******

Kylo holds himself up with both of his arms. Rey slowly sat up then sat back down on his lap as she reenters his cock in her. Both of her hands on his cheeks kissing him. Rey pulled away looking down at him.

"Isn't too bad right?" Rey asked. "You new look or the other thing," Kylo asked. "I'm taking up my hair," Rey said laughing. Kylo laughs and "meh". Rey slaps his shoulder playfully and gets off him laying back down on the bed. Kylo pulled the covers over her.

"And this is how I know you are lying, because of just thirty minutes ago you said you liked my hair," Rey said looking up at Kylo. He looks down at her holding himself with one shoulder " yeah I like it and I also don't like it so it's a mix decision" Kylo said.

"But you still love me," Rey said. He leans down and kisses her "always," he said. She smiles and he has her head on her chest. Rey played with his long dark hair and turn off the lights.