Chapter 39

Rey wakes up finding her children gone from the bed. She sits up worried. "Ben, Malia, kids" Rey yelled. The door suddenly opens as Ben and Malia walk in the room. She smiles and sits up.

Ben was carrying a tray of food for Rey. "Mom we wanted to make breakfast for you so you wouldn't get up early, so we woke yo earlier to make this for you," Ben said. Rey smiles and looks at the food. "Mommy this is also a thank you for everything you did for us," Malia said.

"Of course I do anything for you guys are my children, and as far as we know we have to take care of each other" Rey said. "Okay mom but eat up fast and get dress we are going out today, we have a day plan, also I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, I have been seeing someone," Ben said.

Rey gasp, "oh my baby growing up". "I am not a baby," Ben said." But you are to be both if you are always going to be my babies" Rey said. She kissed them both. "Mommy, I know you are beautiful, I know my brother handsome and I Know dad is too so I could tell I am very pretty," Malia said. Ben started to laugh and Rey join "of course you are beautiful Malia you are so beautiful"

"Mommy your skin is soft and your hair is short but long and your nose is in great shape, I know when I get my surgery to see, you will be very beautiful," Malia said. "You will see Malia I promise you that, you will see the whole world," Rey said. "Okay Mom, eat up, we are going to get dressed up to leave," Ben said. Rey nods and starts to eat her food.

"Oh my kids are good cooks," Rey said. She continues to eat then gets dressed to spend the day with her kids. And to meet her son's girlfriend. Rey finally finishes and went to the storage room to put away some things from her room since she doesn't use them. "You know what I should donate these things let me just go through the things," Rey said. She started to walk around the room.

She grabs a box and opens it, there were pictures of Kylo as a baby, she remembers that Leia asked her to keep it there since she had no more room for any more photo albums. She scans through it. She laughs as she found a picture of Kylo in a bathtub. Rey closes the box putting it back to the shelf. She looks at the shelf and finds another box, that one is where she held her wedding dress.

She grabs it and opens it on the floor. She grabs her dress and looks at it. She starts to cry. She held the dress close to her chest and remember the day they for married, remember how much she loved him.  How much she loves him. Rey couldn't believe her final choice was divorce but what else she could do.

"Mom, come on we are going to be late" Ben yelled. Rey looks at the door and wipes her tears. She outs her dress back in the box and closes it outing it back on the shelf. Rey walks out with her belongings and looks at her kids." Ready, I can't wait to meet your girl" Rey said.

"You will love her she pretty, so pretty, smart, kind, she a nanny and a lifeguard for Swim Golden," Ben said." Seems like she loves kids" Rey said. "She does okay let's go see her," Ben said. Rey smiles and grabs Malia hand and they leave the house.

Rey sat in the driver's seat and starts the car." Okay, I'm ready but Ben promise me one thing" Rey said. "Yeah," Ben said. "No bastard child, I'm sorry that I have to say this but you were one," Rey said. "It's okay Mom I know" Ben said. "Me too mom," Malia said.

"You guys know" Rey said. "Yeah I read your book," Ben said." And Ben told me the story and also told me that you weren't expecting another child but then you got pregnant with me" Malia said. Rey looks at both her children. "You kids know too much," Rey said and she started driving while her kids laugh.