Chapter 40

The table was full of laughter. Rey really liked Ben girlfriend.

"Sara, you are so funny my son choice a good one," Rey said. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Solo," Sara said. "No, call me Rey". Sara smiles and takes a sip of her lemonade." So, mom, you like here" Ben said.

"Ben," Sara said." Just want to know" Ben said. They laugh and Rey nods " Yes I really like her" Rey said. Sara smiles at Rey and then puts her hand in Ben. He quickly holds her hand and their made Rey feel happy. They were so busy talking Rey didn't hear her phone ring.

Kylo was calling Rey none stop trying to get something from her, trying to talk to her so she could rethink about the divorce. He didn't want to lose her or his children.

"Hello, it's Rey, please leave a voice mail if I don't pick up, I catch up to you soon". Kylo groaned and she hit his head with the locker, " Rey please pick up we need to talk, it can't end like this, please Rey, I love you, you know, please let's talk" Kylo said. He turns off the phone and throws his phone in his bag.

Rey walked to in the house with her kids. "Okay, mom I am going to bed, " Ben said. "Okay goodnight baby," Rey said kissing him on the cheek. "Me too mom I'm tired," Malia said." Good night sweetheart" Rey said kissing Malia in the cheek.  Ben help Malia and Rey waved at them before she pulled her phone out.

She turns it on and sees all the miss calls and voicemails of Kylo. Her heart stop, worried at the same time. Her children knew about there divorce plans since Rey talked to them before she went to Kylo. Rey knew Kylo loved her but, she couldn't be with him. Not only their relationship is affecting her but her children.

Rey did love Kylo, she loved him so much. She could never imagine what her life would be like if she never meat Kylo. She wouldn't have had her career, or she would never have her children. It would be different.

Rey didn't know if she should call Kylo. She was worried. Rey turns her phone off and walks to her room where Kylo was sleeping. Rey looks at him surprised. Kylo then woke up from the sudden noise Rey made opening the door. He looks up to find Rey standing there and he jumps sitting up straight. "Rey you are back where have you been" Kylo asked.

"I was with my children meeting Ben girlfriend," Rey said. Kylo opens his eyes wide "girlfriend, Ben has a girlfriend". " yeah she kind and if you were there with us, you would have liked her" Rey said. Kylo watches Rey as she takes off her earrings. "You know I called you like fifty times," Kylo said.

Rey turns to look at him "yeah I'm sorry I didn't answer I was busy meeting Sara" Rey said. She grabs her nightgown and walks to the bathroom. Rey gets undressed so she could put on her nightgown for bed. Boy, did she love that nightgown? Short, aqua colored. She looks at herself in the mirror. "Why am I staying away from him when I want him".

Rey lets her hair down and grabs her things to go to the guest room. She walks out of the bathroom to find Kylo sitting, waiting for Rey. He wanted to talk to her. "Are you ready to talk" Kylo asked. Rey rolled her eyes and walks to him. "Shoot," Rey said. "I love you, Rey, I love you so much and I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't meet you back in high school," Kylo said. She loved him too, and she wants to be with him."Kylo for sure I know you love me, and I can't lie. I love you too" Rey said. Rey understood that Kylo was the only one for her. Though he was an asshole, she loved him, she loves him with everything she got.

"If you love me then why did you want to get a divorce" Kylo said. Rey didn't know how to answer it. "I don't know, but I love you", Rey said. She walks closer to him and sits on his lap. Kylo puts his hands on her waist." I don't want to separate from you" Rey said. Kylo looks into Rey eyes. "What made you change your mind" Kylo asked.

"I found things this morning, I found your old pictures, my wedding dress, I just had a change of heart," Rey said. She smiles and Kylo kisses her.  They had a long rough kiss, they haven' kissed in a long time. Rey wrapped her arms around his head. She wanted him so bad now, and Kylo had been wanting her for a long time. Kylo moved more in the bed now both legs on the bed. Rey pulled his shirt off then brought his pants down.

Kylo looks on how Rey was so eager for him to be inside of her. Rey tried to pull her underwear off as fast as she could then she pulled her dress off. Kylo grabs Rey waist and pulled her to him. Rey grabs Kylo face with both bands and she lowered her body down letting his shaft inter her. Rey moans as she gets lower, she hadn't had sex with Kylo in the longest time.

Kylo head tilted, gasping for air. He felt weak to hold himself so he laid back on the bed. Rey but her hands on his chest and she begins to lift herself up and back down on his cock. She did it slowly,  moved her hips around in circles as she went down. Kylo felt her leaning down to kiss him. Still bouncing slowly on him she kissed him. Kylo tangles his fingers in her hair. He bites her lip and a smile moan escape from Rey lip. He licks her lips kissed again in sync. Slowly he enters his tug in her mouth. He moved his tug in her playing with her tug and Rey bounce harder that time.

As she bouncy hard Kylo wrap his arms around Rey back, pulling her closer to him. He started to kiss Rey jawline sitting up so Rey could start going faster, and she did. Harder, and faster. He kissed down her neck making his way to her breast. Still the same, small, perfectly shape pair he loved. He kissed both of them, one on the starting to suck and the other being squeezed by his hand. Rey moans uncontrollably, panting each move as she kept bouncing in him.

He finishes feeding himself with her breast and grabs Rey tightly and starts to move his hips up slamming his shaft up in Rey has she slams himself down on his cock. Rey bites her lips and leans down to kiss Kylo, and he kept doing that for a while. Rey head laid on Kylo shoulder as they both slammed each other. Kylo then flipped Rey over to lay on the bed and keeps on drilling in her as she was tired of bouncing. Kylo wasn't he kept on going in and out of her not wanting to stop, though it started to feel he reach his climax, he kept going.

Rey didn't get less tight at all. Kylo felt himself growing in her, her walls closing. Rey didn't want him to get out off her. "Don't get...out... Please... Keep..going" Rey said breathlessly. Kylo leans down and kisses her lips moving up and down as he moves in and out of her fast. After a few more thrust he drops himself on her still inside. He tried to breathe. He couldn't. He pulled himself out rolled to the other side.

Rey looks up at Kylo, he then turns to face her. She gives him a smirk and she turns her body to be lying on her stomach holding on to the mattress. Kylo smiles and gets on top of her spreading her left apart at the same time. He enters her once again banging in her so hard he had to put his hands on the bed headboard to hold himself. Now making the beadboard bang the wall each time he thrust in her. Rey stays still. Letting Kylo take the lead. After what it seemed to be ten minutes he got off her lying in his back.

Rey gets up to sit, but Kylo pulls her "get over here, your mine". Rey laughs and stays in his arms. He started to grab the covers and put it over Rey first then him. He lays on his side to look down at Rey. "I waited for this for a long time," Kylo said. "Well, if I'm going, to be honest with you, I did think about leaving you but know all I want to do is be with you, " Rey said.

"It's going to be okay, just a few more months with Snoke and I am done," Kylo said. "Hope you are right," Rey said resting her head on Kylo chest." Me too, " Kylo said. "Now Ben, he has a girlfriend, tell me about her," Kylo said. Rey laughs and kisses him before she tells him about Sara.

(They got together YA, will they last who knows)