Chapter 44

Rey sat on her chair trying to calm herself down for the day.

After what happened that morning she couldn't stop crying. She was just so upset, not understanding why things had to go that way.

"Why does it always have to go bad for me," Rey said. She turns her head when her phone started to ring. She grabs it looking at the screen to see who it is." Rose, I'm having a bad day right now" Rey said.

"Yeah, I could till,  want to come over today," Rose asked. Rey nods "okay I'm going to get ready".

*****

"By getting ready you mean coming in sweets and T-shirt," Rose said. Rey sighs and nods.

"Look I am not having a good day and I want to relax, what else and I'm going to do," Rey said. Rose shakes her head. "Rey we are going to have a girls day come on," Rose said.

"What," Rey asked. Rose nods putting Ramona in a baby stroller. "Look, Rey, you need a break from being home okay so we are going to fix you up," Rose said. "I don't want to leave the house looking like this" Rey said.

Rose smiles "Rey you known me your whole life I take you anywhere looking fashionable". Rose took Rey to her room, pulling out her best clothes for Rey. Rey had no other options, but to put them on
She forgot the feeling of being dressed by Rose. Like the way, Rose did back in high school, all those years ago.

Rey was dressed up. Red top with jeans and nice boots. Rose also put makeup on Rey, just lips stick. " okay let's go everything on me" Rose said pulling Rey with her. Rose grab her things and leaves the house with Rey and the baby.

******

"Rose what are we doing in the best-rated spa" Rey asked. Rose smiles, "I give you my appointment, you need a whole redo on you, your hair is long now by long I mean split ends and pass shoulders you need a haircut, and the nails, they could do something and Rey you need to wax, how is it that Kylo still with you" Rose said. Rey gasp.

"Just kidding come on, in here they have a mall so new close," Rose said. Rey smiles and follows Rose inside the spa. Rose went to the front desk and Rey waited there. She also took care of Ramona while waiting. Rose came back and pulled Rey hand. "Let's go," she said.

Rey followed her. Next thing she knew was she was sitting in a chair while a women massage her right foot and the other women did her left foot, painting its nails. Rey turns to her right as one man did her left-hand nails and the other did her right hand.

Suddenly, a man pushes Rey head backward putting a slice of cucumber on both eyes. Rey had a berry face mask on. She relaxes as the man massage her head. Rose watch from the side as she secretly painted her nails on her own.

Next Rey was taking to the salon. "Alright, Ms. What can I do for your hair" The man asked? "Maybe just cut it a little" Rey said. He nods but Rose came up to him and whispered in his ear. He smiles and nods. "She will look great" He promised her.

He grabs the scissors and puts Rey head straight. He made a half between her hair. He slowly started to cut the hair and Rey watched him as he cut the surprisingly he cut a long line of her hair. Above her shoulders. Rey gaps and turns to him. "Hi it looks like your friend is telling me what to do when you are just going along with it," he said.

It was too late that part of her hair is gone. He continued to cut her hair and let it be. Oh her hair is long gone. Rey looked at herself after he was done. She let her hand go through her short hair and just relax, she has to try and get used to it.

Next Rey was sitting in a chair as a women put wax around her eyebrow. Rey waited, then "FUCK". Rey looks around and lays back down on the bed. " sorry continue" she said. After waxing her eyebrows, they waxed her legs. After a few minutes of trying to forget the pain, Rey walked to the elevator and waited till the got to the floor above the spa. Make-up. Boy did she actually enjoy that part of the spa. She loved getting a new look.

After make-up, they went to the elevator once again. As the door, open Rey walked out wearing nothing but a robe and sandals and was amazed at what she saw. "Holy crap," she said turning to Rose. Rose nods still having Ramona in her arms. "Yeah let's go this is a mall where you could find everything," Rose said.

Rey looks at the clothing and picks a few. Rose pick out a bunch though, she thought it will look great on Rey. Rey looked at the pill of clothing there was and she gasps. "That's a ton of clothing," Rey said.

"Yeah, you are taking a lot home today, " Rose said drinking the champion. Rey grabs a dress and smiled. "I'm going to try this on". Rose smiled and raised her girls then took a sip. "Don't worry Rey since is spring season we have 50% discount and with the coupon, I got in the mail we get extra 35% off, and also, this is all going to Finn paycheck," Rose said.

Rey laughed from behind the curtain. Rey came out with the dress and winked. Rose nods and claps.

*****

"Thanks, Rose I should go back home, I been gone all day, I think this really helped me a lot,"  Rey said.

"Yeah anytime, Rey just know you could come to me anytime you are down," Rose said. Rey got in her car and turn it on. She turns to face Rose. She nods with a smile "I know that for a fact" Rey said.

Rey driver off and Rose smiled going to her house. She brought Ramona to the crib she had for a long time. "Okay Ramona while you sleep I'm going to sleep, it was a long day being on heels," Rose said putting Ramona in the crib.

******

Rey made it home. She sighs. She made it home finally. She parked her car and tried to grab all the bags she had in the trunk, also in the passenger seat and in the back seats. She grabs as much as she can. She looks at the other bags still in the car "I come back for you".

Rey walked to the house and open it looking around first. After checking she walked inside the house, relief. Rey went to her room and put the bags in the closet. She walked out of the room going back to the car grabbing the rest of bags, five on each arm, and one being home by her mouth. She did the same with the other bags.

Rey locked her car, well after a few tried she achieved it. She walked in the house closing the door behind her and walked to her room. She drops the bags in the closet and took the bag off her mouth.

"Good lord, okay," Rey said. She got up and ready to change to her nightgown when she found Kylo, Ben, and Malia sitting on the bed. "Crap".