Bully.

*alarm noise*

*alarm noise*

*alarm noi-*

(Y/n) swiped the screen to shut off her alarm. She sat up and groaned as she felt her bones crack in unison. Before getting out of bed she checked her group chat, it was quiet and nothing new. "(Y/n)! Breakfast!" Her mother yelled from the kitchen. (Y/n) got up and picked out something to wear before making her way downstairs "Hello sweetie how did you sleep?"

"Good, I'm still tired though." The older woman chuckled and put two pieces of toast on a plate and placed it in front of the teenager.

"Eat up before Brandon gets here, ok?" (Y/n)'s mood dropped as she remembered the morning routine. Every morning she would get ready, and when she finished Brandon would be there to walk, with her to school... to her dismay. Brandon hadn't changed, in fact he got worse, he never stopped bullying her. Of course no one believed her because he always knew when to stop harassing her.

(Y/n) sighed and set down her bitten toast. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth." She got up and left the room and went into the bathroom for a few minutes to finish getting ready. The father walked down the stairs.

"Good morning, my love." He beamed and hugged his wife.

"Someone is extra happy today!" She giggled in response

"How can I not? Its almost Friday and I get to spend every morning with my favorite people in the world."

-

(Y/n) walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed and physcially ready to go to school. Mentally, however, she dreaded what was ahead. She grabbed her bag and phone as she walked to the door. 

"I'll see ya later sweetie!" The mother yelled to her husband as she ran to catch up with her daughter. The two left for the day at the same time. (Y/n) opened the door and felt herself cringe at the sight of the boy. Brandon was standing at the end of their walkway, as he did everyday. His fake grin greeted the two females as they walked out of the house. "Right on time, Brandon! You never fail." The mother laughed and opened her car door. "I'll see you later, honey, I love you."

"I love you mom..." The girl said quietly as she waved the woman off. She looked back to Brandon. His atmosphere had changed, his eyes were dark, and his smile turned into a sinister smirk.

"I lOvE yOu MoM!1" He repeated as the girl rushed past him. He quickly followed.

"Wow, imagine that! I actually love my parents like a normal human being!" The girl replied as she gave him the cold shoulder.

"Oh come on pipsqueak! You act like I'm some psychopath who doesn't care about anyone at all." He finally caught up and nudged the girl's side.

"No, of course I don't, I already know you're a sociopath."

"Ouch, (Y/n), thats really hurt!" He snickered and grabbed the girls wrist. "You better take it back before I make you, pip." The girls stomach lurched as he forced her to look up at him. She tried to break free but to no avail. After a minute of standing in that position Brandon tightened his grip. "Tick tock." His voice was like venom dripping from a snakes fangs.

"I'm sorry, ok? Jesus!" He let go and smiled to himself as they continued to walk. (Y/n) took out her phone to try and escape the situation. Brandon kept his eye on the screen as she typed a message to Genevieve.

Brandon sneered and snatched the phone away from the girl. "Talking shit I see." He held it above her head as he laughed.

"Give it back Brandon, Now." The girls voice was firm. She tried to reach for it but he held it higher. "Fucking asshole, isn't what you did not even 5 minutes ago enough for one day?" He laughed at her annoyance.

"Maybe if you just stopped resisting your feelings for me I'd ease up on ya. Its obvious your obsessed with me cause you barely do anything to stop me." The girl chuckled and stepped on his foot, all while punching his side. He whimpered and lowered  her phone to where she could grab it.

"Narcissistic much? Imagine thinking the girl you bully would fall for you. And believe me, I've tried, but people are oblivious." The girl walked away as the boy tried to regain his composure. He was angry, but also pleased that he managed to get her to actually react.

"You're indenial!" He yelled between coughing. The girl simply replied by flipping him off and walking away. "What a fucking hardass." He whispered to himself. 

~

Ik only some of y'all would see this/respond to it but like... Could y'all imagine if I started to make comics? I did that would y'all be interested. (It could be on both books, and/or my ideas)
This is a shot in the dark I just wanna show people I'm funni