The Longest Week Begins.

(Y/n) and Jackson sat in the history class working on their history project when they noticed everyone beginning to pack up. (Y/n) just remembered what she was supposed to ask Jackson and tried to get his attention by tapping him on the shoulder. "Yes...? I thought you knew my name already (Y/n)." The two laughed.

"I do, JaCkSoN. Its just loud and I need to ask you something." He quickly put away his notebook and turned his attention to the female. "What are you doing Halloween night?"

"Uh nothing, maybe handing out candy. You?"

"I'm going to a party with the group and I was wonderinf if you wanted to come with us!" Jackson's eyes lit up at the invitation.

"Oh my god of course I'd like to come. Oh jeez this is so soon, so sudden." He faked a panicked look and patted his pockets.

"Whats so soon and sudden?"

"I'm meeting your group, head on. Not one by one, everyone one of them all at once. This is big (Y/n)." The girl laughed at his joke, but deep down she feared it as much as he did. "What are you going as so I can match."

"Funny you say that, cause we're doing a group theme! I'm being Princess Daisy, and somehow we didn't have enough for someone to be Luigi..."

"Wow, how on earth did that work out? I will be your Luigi, Ms.Daisy." The two laughed at how cringe worthy that statement was, but secretly they loved it. "What're you doing after school, maybe we could hang out?"

"I can't, I have Key club today and tomorrow and we're supposed to be getting a new assignment today." The clock was getting closer to the end of the day and everyone was getting antsy.

"Your in key club? You never told me." The bell rung and everyone began to rush out the door. "I'll ask you about this later, ok?" He leaned in, kissed her on the forehead, and waved her goodbye. (Y/n) felt her head tingle as she finished packing snd walked out of the room. She began to walk up to the room where the club was held and head Genevieve running down the hall to meet her.

"(YYYYYYY/NNNNNN)!! WAIT FOR ME!" She finally caught up and grabbed her wrist in order for her to stop. "Hi." (Y/n) shook her head the two walked to the room where the others waited outside.

During freshmen year (Y/n) and Genevieve felt as if they needed to get involved more, and by they felt, I mean Genevieve felt. They settled on key club cause that's where the least kids were. The two already knew Connor as he's in their class, but they rarely talked other than 7th grade Science class. Allison and Beth were already friends before and they took the new freshies under their wings, and thus the group was born... That I until the next year came by and a new flock of freshman arrived. Only one showed up to the club, and that lucky freshman became the newest member of the group; Lainy.

"Is Ms.Hepard late? She's never late!" (Y/n) asked as she approached her friends. The old woman came speeding down the hallway with her key in hand.

"I'm here I'm here. Sorry I had to use the restroom." She quickly said before unlocking the classroom door and allowing the students to enter. They quickly began the routine of rearranging the desks into a circle and filling in the seats for discussion. "Alright you all know I had a special announcement for this week, so why don't we get this out of the way." Even thought the classroom was only filled with 7 people it was bizzing as if it held the maximum 30 kids. "We should start a tutoring service for the kids and students in our district!" The room went silent at the news. "It would be perfect! Allison you're valedictorian, yes?"

Allison looked around and forced a smile. "Yes..."

"It'll work out perfectly! Allison could help Seniors, Beth could help Juniors. Then (Y/n), Genevieve, and Connor can do both sophomores and freshman with Lainy." The group looked around at each other to make sure they were hearing the same speech. "And we could make posters and hang them up around town! Oh this'll be so cool, does anyone offer to have their phone number be the main hotline for our service?" Once again the peering and checking began.

"I-i guess I volunteer." (Y/n) spoke, hesitant by the fact that anyone could see her phone number.

"Oh good! We could create an email as well, and put on the ads that we only accept calls between 2:08pm and 3:30pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. And to email any other time."

Out of no where Genevieve's hand shot up from the desk. "Just wondering, are we gonna be getting paid?" She asked, which was promoted a shoked response from Mr.Hepard.

"Excuse me, Genevieve? This is an act for the community, not profit. It'll be free to the students and in return you can get the satisfaction of helping others through school." The young blonde rolled her eyes in secret at the older woman's dramatic spiel. "Genevieve we are the key club, we are the keys that open doors to the world and our community. We it is our job to try and do what we can for it."

"Ok ok I'm sorry I asked! Its for the people, for the people!" Genevieve added to the end of her sentence and turned her focus to the desk below her. For the rest of the class the students created a few posters and took them to the library to print out more. Once they all agreed to put up signs on their ways home. With this the group departed, just after quickly chatting about Halloween once more.

 With this the group departed, just after quickly chatting about Halloween once more

~

Disclaimer: That email address is fake, I'm way too lazy to make a really one so if u email it... Dont blame me for what u find.