girl crush [ eleven ]

it was saturday and of course, i wanted to get the most out of my schedule. it was day off, and since i was always with the girls, ikon and blackpink, i decided to just hang out with other friends for today.

i was waiting in the mall's food court, and it seemed like i always arrive on time but my friends always never arrives on time. always.

i was about to sigh and pout when i felt someone covering my eyes, so i held that someone's wrist.

"yah, lee felix," i said, and he laughed as he uncovered my eyes then sat down in front of me.

he was grinning, and i was pouting. seriously, he knows that thing always makes me feel nervous, because who knows if someone is gonna kidnap you these days, right?

"oh, noona is scared," he said, clearly teasing me.

"you are so annoying," i said, but he just laughed.

"i already know that," he said, and then stood up.

i stood up as well, following him. he wanted to go shopping and i had no choice. not that i didn't like to, anyway.

we were in front of a shop when he faced me.

"so i was wondering if you wanted to buy matching caps with me...?" he sheepishly asked, and i laughed.

i thought about it. it was a cute thing, having matching caps, i mean. i've always wanted to have matching things with my best friends and i never thought someone would actually ask.

"of course!" i said, and he chuckled.

we then entered the shop, people still not recognizing us because we never pulled our masks down nor removed glasses.

there were probably only a few other people here, less than ten, so it was peaceful than other shops in the mall. it was an accessories shop, anyway, and i guessed that people liked going to clothes shop than accessories shops.

he then pulled me towards the caps section, revealing different caps of different colours and designs.

he was trying something on, and i did, too. mine was a black cap that said, 1998. it was pretty cute, plus i was born in 1998 so it was really fitting.

when i looked at felix, the one he tried on was the one that said 2000 which made us both grin. we were so getting them caps.

"and then you slipped, right?! hahahahaha," felix said, recalling that day when i was showing off my skating skills to him and i tried something new ending up slipping.

"yah! don't laugh at me, you read uwu weirdly," i protested, making the both of us laugh.

he was about to say something when he had a phone call, furrowing his brows. he answered the call after i gestured to him that he should answer it, his brows furrowing even more in the process.

i waited for a few seconds, before he finally ended the call and looked at me. by the way his brows furrowed, i believed he had to cut our hang out short.

"noona, i'm sorry i have to go. chan hyung calls for extra hours of practice," he said, and i nodded.

"it's okay, you don't have to say sorry," i said, and then he patted my shoulder before gesturing that he was going so i nodded.

i said goodbye and he waved, then i watched as his body retreated and disappeared in the crowd.

i sighed, now that i was alone and it was still early, what shall i do?

i would have called dahyun, but she was busy today, as she told me last night so i had no choice. vernon also was busy, so he was out of the choices.

i decided i should just go somewhere else, since malling alone was pretty lonely so i went to the exit and to the parking lot.

as i was in the parking lot, trying to call my unnies and say that i was coming home, i heard someone speak next to me.

"sooji-ah, you never called or texted back," the voice said, and i instantly turned towards the owner.

"hell, minion! i'm sorry, i was totally busy and-"

"i was joking, sooji. hahaha, anyway, are you going home now?" he said, and i nodded.

i took the time to observe him, since he wasn't looking at me. he had his hair styled into perfection, as if it was windswept but in a perfect way. he had on a black turtleneck top, black slacks and a cream coloured trench coat on.

to say that he looked handsome and refreshing was perfectly fitting.

"sooji?" he called, waking me up.

"oh. yeah. i was about to go home. why?" i asked, and he chuckled.

"we haven't hung out. wanna go get some ice cream with me?" he asked, making me widen my eyes.

"no- wait what?! ice cream? is that a question?" i said, and he laughed as i dragged him away from the parking lot.

"yah! why did you take a picture of me?! delete it!" i said, seeing him laughing with his spoon inside his mouth.

"nope. hey, i'm your oppa! you shouldn't speak so bluntly-"

my phone rang, which stopped his ranting. i was about to answer it, when it ended, so i just ignored it.

i was pouting, when i felt my phone vibrating. i clicked on the notification, seeing that eunwoo actually... posted the photo?!

 posted the photo?!

72652 likes
eunwo.o_c i found a kid wandering around lol

load more comments...

sooji_choi u r dead meat minion!

aina_aizawa u look cute here, sooji-ah!

eunwo.o_c i'm still alive, ur pinches doesn't hurt at all

minso_o when are you coming home?

eunjiship FINALLY Y WEREN'T WE TOLD THEY ARE INTERACTING?

ddana_yoon AND WHY AM I NOT HERE U UNGRATEFUL HYUNG eunwo.o_c

eunwo.o_c BECAUSE U LEFT ME...?!

jaejaemin :3 my sooji is cutee

hannnbyun where is this place i need to sleep there

aina_aizawa wtf hanbyun?!

eunjisgold how did you two meet?!

sooji_choi ^ sanha and i were hanging out as usual and then he tagged along. sanha freaking abandoned us when moonbin called him.

ddana_yoon I REGRET LEAVING MY NOONA IS MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE NOT STEALING HIM EUNWOO

eunwo.o_c YOON SANHA I AM YOUR HYUNG