girl crush [ sixty four ]

"what are you watching?" asked taeyong, as he appeared behind me.

he decided to stay for the night in my place, so i just let him. so far, no one has caught him often coming in and out of here, so i guess that we were safe.

i was sat down on the couch with my phone in hand, just watching a few videos on youtube. they were interesting, after all.

"oh, nothing. just fan theories i found on youtube. they think we're dating," i shrugged off,  making him chuckle.

taeyong sat himself down beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. i paused the video and looked into his eyes, seeing him already staring at me. soon after, we broke into a fit of giggles. he took my hand in his and then played with my fingers, making me smile at the gesture.

"continue watching, i'm watching as well," he said, so i smiled and just clicked the play button.

proof that lee taeyong (nct) is dating choi sooji

i felt my cheeks heat up when i felt taeyong's lips on my hand. he looked at me innocently, so i just shook my head while chuckling.

one. taeyong was the one who helped sooji go back to sm entertainment. they're also always together off-cam.

i raised my brows. where did they get that? i continued watching, as taeyong placed his head on my shoulder.

two. moments at awards and music shows. taeyong always looks like he was searching for someone and would steal glances at sooji. red velvet, sooji's closest sisters in the company, would tease her a bit whenever taeyong was around.

"yong, is this true?" i asked, showing taeyong the video.

he took the phone from my hands and watched clips of him looking around in shows. taeyong chuckled, shaking his head as he gave me back the phone. 

"fans have eagle eyes. yes, i was. i always want to see you, you know?" he explained, poking my cheek, so i chuckled.

"i bet they'll figure everything out even before dispatch does," i replied, laughing a bit which made him laugh as well.

"well, maybe. or we'll announce it before dispatch does," taeyong said, smiling at me.

we continued watching the video together, but one thing caught my eye.

five. taeyong and sooji have identical cartier love necklaces. it was around the time of jungkook and sooji's collab, too. taeyong's claiming her.

"um, what?" taeyong blurted out, laughing after.

i felt my cheeks heating up. claiming? seriously? i ended the video before it was even finished, feeling a bit flustered at that part. maybe it was just my mind messing with the meaning. yeah, maybe.

"y-yah, why are you laughing?" i asked, playfully hitting his arm as he stifled his laughter.

"they thought i was jealous of jungkook," taeyong replied, so i raised a brow at him.

"so, you weren't?" i said, making him stop laughing immediately.

"maybe i was. a bit. fine, yeah, i was. but that wasn't the reason i gave you the necklace." he said, making me smile.

"i know," i muttered, looking away.

silence enveloped us, and neither of us wanted to break it. it was comfortable, just spending nights like this with him. watching videos, talking and relaxing on the couch.

i started thinking, if i didn't pursue my dream of being an idol, will i ever meet him? i probably would just be one of those girls who admired him from afar, not being able to spend time like this with him. 

i felt him starting to hug me, so i blinked before smiling and hugging him back. he must be pretty tired. after all, he had practice with the guys earlier. must have been tough.

i widened my eyes when i felt his tears on my shoulder. i rubbed his back, kissing the side of his head while trying to calm him down.

"hey, why are you crying?" i whispered, making him tighten his hold on me.

"i just... i'm just happy that you're with me. i started thinking about you doing all these things we do with another person, it kinda just hurt me in some way. i don't wanna lose you to somebody. i'm afraid of losing you," he said,making me part my lips slightly. "you're... you're the best i've ever had."

i smiled, running my fingers through his hair. i closed my eyes and started thinking about everything that has ever happened to me.

"don't worry, taeyong. you won't lose me. i intend to stay," i whispered. "you're the best i've ever had, too. no one will ever compare to you."

he lifted his head, staring into my eyes before giving me a small smile.

"i love you, sooji. so much."

"i love you, too. always."