girl crush [ twenty two ]

at last, i got to get out of the hospital. although, i still wasn't allowed to do anything intense like dancing and performing so it was kind of useless except for the fact that i can now watch them practice or that i can just go see some of my other idol friends.

but right now, i decided to watch azes and ikon practice. i was told they were gonna perform again. damn, i really wish i was with them right now.

getting inside the practice room, i could feel them groaning and stomping on the floor due to the intense choreography donghyuk oppa and i made.

"oh, sooji's here," said junhoe, as he caught sight of me entering the practice room. they all stopped, and then waved at me. i sat down to watch them, "how're you feeling, maknae-ah?"

i smiled at junhoe, before answering. i took a chair by the side, and then sat down.

"i'm doing better, although i wish i was performing with everyone. how's practicing?" i said, so they all stopped practicing. they all took seats either beside me, in front of me or anywhere else in the practice room. the only thing i was conscious about was how donghyuk was standing beside me.

"everything is going smoothly, aside from the fact that you're not with us," said minsoo unnie, which surprised me. ot actually came from her?

"but that doesn't mean that you have to rush yourself to perform with us again. next month, i wish we will still try to perform this one last time, but with you," said donghyuk, making me look at him and smile.

"can i excuse sooji for a little bit? we just have something to talk about outside," said minsoo unnie, making me blink rapidly. what is it now?

they all either nodded or muttered a quick yes, so i stood up and followed minsoo unnie as she started walking outside the practice room. once we were out, i closed the door and then looked at her. she ran a hand through her hair, before suddenly hugging me which made me widen my eyes in surprise. what is this?

why is she all of a sudden hugging me? the next thing i knew, she was sobbing. i was so clueless, but i just pat her back in hopes of making her stop sobbing.

"what's wrong, unnie? why are you crying?" i asked, but i only heard her sniffing for three seconds before she spoke.

"i'm sorry about not trusting you again. i just don't want you getting into some messy dating scandal with any other idols, okay? i'm sorry for being so insensitive to the fact that you have a lot of idol friends, too. i trust ikon with you now, especially donghyuk, after what happened to you. i was sure he was so damn worried when he carried you to the ambulance, his eyes told me so. and also, the way he was carrying you with care, and how he always mentioned about worrying about you whenever we practice. can you forgive me? i promise I won't be as strict the next time," minsoo unnie said, making me blink rapidly.

is she really saying this? is this minsoo unnie, the same minsoo unnie who showed her fangs to the boys who would dare to try and approach me? is she finally letting me hang out with my friends, since i mostly had guy friends, withiut her stressing over it too much to the point that it was over the top?

"u-unnie? minsoo unnie? is this you?" i asked, making her stop and then slap my back causing me to laugh out loud.

"aish, you can't take me seriously, can you? you're actually making fun of me thinking you're my baby," said unnie, making me grin mischievously at her.

"so you actually think you're my appa? oh, my god. I can't believe this! i'm telling jaemin-"

"aish, don't you dare!"

"jaemin unnie!"

i chuckled, as donghyuk wiped his face with the same face towel i gave him before. he really kept it! the girls and the rest of ikon went out for food, while donghyuk decided to just stay with me. why, instead of eating, i didn't know.

"you kept the towel," i said, making him stop before looking at me with a smile as he nodded.

"yeah, well, it's something from you, so i did. have you been resting fine?" said donghyuk, making me nod.

"of course. i need to dance and perform as soon as possible. if i don't rest, our evil manager might make my hiatus turn into two months instead of just one." i replied, making him sigh.

"dancing and performing is good, great, actually, but you need your rest too. by the way, i'm surprised minsoo noona isn't trying to kill me by being with you here alone," said donghyuk, making us both snicker at what he said. yeah, minsoo unnie is as old protective appa.

"well, she cried at me a while ago. she said that she trusts you with me, especially. isn't that an honor, mr kim?" i said, making him smile softly before nodding.

"that's great, then. you're always with junhoe, eunwoo, bobby, vernon, felix or sanha. I don't know what's with them that minsoo noona couldn't see with me before. i guess i can hang out with you quite more now," he said, and i felt my cheeks heat up. damn, why?

"she's always been-"

before i could even answer, the practice room door opened which revealed mr yang himself. he looked at us, before signaling the both of us to stand up so we did. both donghyuk and i looked at each other confusingly and worriedly, until mr yang spoke up.

"you two, follow me," said mr yang, scaring the hell out of me, but we did.

did we do something wrong?

-----
author's note: omg guys! thank you so much for 1k reads! i didn't actually think that it would reach this! anyway, happy reading! i love y'all.