girl crush [ thirteen ]

a few hours after recording with junhoe, i sat down on the practice room after being exhausted. blackpink and azes just practiced together, but the other girls are still too busy dancing. lisa and i sat next to each other, talking about whatever comes to mind.

"they won't stop," i said, and she giggled.

"i know. wait, how about we sing along to the music?" lisa said, and i grinned at her. the song was kill this love, and i knew it by heart because of the many times i play it and the many times we practice it with blackpink for fun. we did a nine member version, even.

"bored much?" i joked, and she nodded.

as the girls danced to kill this love, both lisa and i pretended we were singing and just literally doing the song as a duo.

we were enjoying it, when something came to my mind.

"omo, lisa, wait," i said, and she stopped rapping to look at me.

"huh? what's the matter?" she asked, and i grinned at her.

"would you want like, a duet with me on my mini album?" i asked, and she squealed then hugged me.

"really?! like, you want me there? of course!" she said, making me chuckle and hug her back.

"we can make the song, compose and right separately, right? because of our busy schedules. we'll talk about it, or do you want to brainstorm live?" i asked, and she smiled.

"the latter would be very much appreciated. since, you know, it's just better. so we can plan it real quick, ask each other about the genre and their opinion real quick," she said, and i nodded and grinned at her.

after that, lisa and i kept talking about nonsense things that actually made sense to us, never  bothering our unnies who were also having a mini bonding of their own.

when the door swung open, it was when all of our heads turned to the door.

it was our manager, making me feel surprised. why?

"girls, except sooji, yg ceo asks for your presence," said our manager, making our members follow the footsteps of said person outside the practice room.

the girls then went to walk towards us and sat themselves down, confused about the situation. they gave me a questioning look, but i only shrugged and smiled at them. the door then opened again, now revealing bobby.

we were all looking at each other as if asking for who bobby was here for. when no one approached him, he scratched the back of his head and then cleared her throat.

"sooji, actually, yg ceo asks for our presence. girls, i need to take her away now," said bobby, so i stood up.

they all nodded so i walked towards bobby and went out the practice room with him. we were silently walking next to each other, when he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"so, you know, donghyuk likes you," said bobby, and i raised my brows.

"me? why me? stop lying," i said, but he just chuckled and shook his head.

"but i am not. although i am sure other guys out there are liking you, too. you're really likeable," he said, and i almost puked.

"you have your way with girls, bobby. really," i said, laughing, but he chuckled and shook his head.

"what? i wasn't kidding," said bobby, and then we halted when we saw yg ceo himself standing in front of us.

we both bowed at him and then he told us to follow him inside so we did. once inside, i could feel the tension, but yg himself cut it when he grinned at us. both bobby and i looked at each other as if asking if we were both seeing it real this time, but ceo just laughed at us.

"you two seem to be getting along quite well," said ceo, and i was about to say that we weren't as close but bobby beat me to it.

"not really, just slightly, sajangnim," said bobby, and i sighed.

"well, not that i hate it. i actually like it. anyway, we will have to talk about sooji's solo mini album. why i had bobby with us, is because i want to see a collaboration between you two, and possibly throw hanbin in the song as well. you three match, as rappers. and also, i need to know who you want to collaborate with, right now." said ceo, and i widened my eyes. right now?

bobby looked at me, and i smiled at him. why didn't i think of him and hanbin earlier?! maybe because they were really busy, especially hanbin. but since ceo suggested it, i guess we'd have to do it. i bet it would be cool, just like junhoe and i's song.

"of course, ceo. i want to do a collaboration with bobby and hanbin but i was just worried that they might have really packed schedules," i said, and bobby gave me a look.

"we can make time for you," he replied, not looking away.

"you heard him, right here. and i want to know your list now, right here," said ceo, and i pouted but nodded.

"so, i already recorded a song with junhoe earlier, and hanbin said he will arrange it because he had free time. although I don't believe him. but he did it, and the result was great. it wasn't finished yet, but i can see it can be a good song. i told lisa i wanted to collab with her too. and possibly, i want collaboration with e'dawn, vernon, and eunwoo, too. if only it is allowed," i said, making ceo smile at me. it was creepy, seeing him smile a lot because i was used to his critical reviews during our trainee years. but he still complimented me lots back then, it's just that it was rare to see him smile so wide.

"that's a good choice. have you contacted the other three?" asked ceo, and i shook my head.

"you should," said ceo, making me grin. so he was okay with it! "and bobby. this might be weird, but i want you to look out for sooji. sooji, you will be spending a majority of your time with bobby from now on."

i wanted to ask him, why would he do that? and why all of a sudden, but i was scared that maybe he's gonna get mad or something.

"yes, ceo-nim," bobby said, and then he dismissed us.