Good Morning *

*Sexual Content*

I stirred awake when I felt soft feathery kisses coating my bare back. They traveled all the way from my shoulders to my center back all the way to my lower back.

“Lauren” I groaned lifting my head to look at the clock.

“Babe its 7 in the morning and you know I work at 10” I continued but Lauren didn’t seem to mind my whining. She actually took me being awake to her advantage and ran her hands up and down my sides continuing her kisses on me.

“Lauren get off I need sleep” I mumbled into my pillow trying my hardest to ignore her and try to sleep.

“I swear ill fuck you even if you’re asleep” Lauren giggled and slipped her hands to my butt squeezing and biting my shoulder.

“Ughhhh, go away” I said and turned so I was on my back. Big mistake. See i love sleeping in shorts on pajama pants but no shirt or bra; yeah I’m weird, so when I turned my breasts were exposed to my girlfriend.

“Fuck Camzi, you’re so sexy” Lauren said and dived into my chest planting kisses down my chest until she reached my boobs and sucked on my nipples.

“Quit it” I groaned and shoved her head down and away but that was even worse.

“Baby” she moaned as she kissed my center through my pants and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to her face.

“Lauren I’m serious let me sleep, you kept me up enough last night” I said and pushed her away turning on my stomach once gain. I felt nothing for a while and I thought she would finally let me sleep.

WRONG.

I felt her hands once again on me but this time they were at my hips. With the blink of an eye Lauren quickly grabbed my pants and panties and pulled them down to my ankles and off me.

“LAUREN!” I screamed mad but it turned to a scream of pleasure down the middle when she quickly inserted two fingers into me. I bit my lip as my girlfriend pumped into me over and over again pulling me up so I was on my knees.

“Fuck lo” I moaned and she kissed my back again knowing it was a weak spot. It didn’t take long for my release since Lauren knew my body so well and knew exactly what to do an where to touch. I collapsed back down into the bed breathing hard into my pillow.

“Jerk” I breathed out trying to regain my breathing. Lauren laughed when she saw me out of breath and she covered me with the comforter back on me.

“Sleep well baby” she whispered into my ear and I shoved her away only to cause her to keep laughing.