Maybe Pure is a Relevant Term *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Two months into their year long, Shawn and Camila broke up again, predictably. It had become a pattern with them, a revolving door of being together and not being together. So when the two of them called it off a week after Halloween no one was surprised. They all just sort of rolled their eyes and looked at each other, starting to take bets on how long it would be to get back together.

Except for Lauren. She didn’t join in on the betting. Instead she went up to Camila in the tour bus, nudged her and in the most sincere tone she could muster told her that she was sorry shit went bad again but that Shawn was a fucking idiot for breaking up with her. Again. And Lauren wasn’t sure she did the right thing until Camila sort of smiled. Then she knew it totally was the right thing.

It was only about a month later that Lauren started asking Camila out. At first Camila said ‘no’ every time and Shawn knew something was up but he always just got that confused look on his face- the one Dinah loved to make fun of. But after about a straight week of Lauren asking her out every chance she got, Camila finally gave in.

Months later, literally a month away from the end of the tour and Camila and Lauren are still dating. Shawn is none too pleased about it- the guy acts like he owns Camila because she was 'his’ first which Lauren calls bullshit on constantly but really? Neither of them cares.

The thing Lauren is a little angsty about? The fact that they’ve been dating for nearly five months and the closest she’s gotten to having sex with Camila was the one time she let Lauren stick her hand up her skirt. It was a rare occurrence but Camila let Lauren slip her hand into her panties and finger her until she was whimpering the raven haired girl’s name and her chest was heaving, her head thrown back and her eyes clenched tight. It was really fucking hot but since then? No below the waist contact. And it’s started to get to Lauren. Like, a lot. Because it’s no secret how hot she thinks Camila is and how much she wants her.

But Lauren’s not pressuring her. If Camila wants to wait that’s whatever. She’d rather have her than lose her because she pushed her to fuck when she wasn’t ready. But the fact of the matter is that it’s getting really difficult for Lauren to keep her hands to herself. Especially when they end up making out on Camila’s bed and she starts to move against her in this sexy way that totally tells Laurens she’s just as horny as she is, even if she doesn’t want to admit it- or give into it.

Seriously. Camila lays on top of her when they’re making out and she’s basically straddling her. She just starts to grind against Lauren and it does nothing to help her keep her hands where Camila’s comfortable with. Luckily though, Camila has at least gotten to the point where she lets Lauren touch her breasts basically whenever she wants. So Lauren’s not completely without a place to put her hands. Lauren may want to slip her hands up under Camila’s skirt but she can hold off. For a while at least. She’s really just wants her girlfriend to let her make her squirm with pleasure. 

But it’s seriously a month before the tour ends and they’re in Camila’s hotel bedroom, on her bed and she’s lying on top of Lauren. She’s doing that little grinding thing that drives Lauren crazy and it takes every bit of her self-restraint, which she doesn’t have a lot of admittedly because her girlfriend is so damn sexy, not to roll her over, pin Camila to the bed and beg and plead with her to let her fuck her until she can’t remember her own name.

But Lauren settles for biting down slightly on her neck, her fingers tangled in Camila’s hair. “Babe, you’re fucking killing me. I know you want it just as much as I do. Why don’t you ever let me do something about it?”

“I’m not ready.” That’s her mantra. She says it all the time about anything Lauren suggests which would mean getting inside those panties again in anyway at all. And it’s seriously driving her insane.