Lolly (2/2) *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

 “Camz. Stop it.” She mutter under her breath. I shake my head and keep the movements up. “Please.” 

We’re at a family dinner and I decided to play with Lauren a bit. Touching her area, massaging it under the table. I felt it stir and get harder every minute. I decide to step it up a notch and slide my cold hand under her skinny jeans. My hand just barely fitting. She stares at me, pleading but I wink. “My hands are cold Lo.” She gives me a look but I don’t budge my hand.

“So Lauren, how is school going?”

“Really good Ma’!”

“It’s a shame we don’t see you as much hija, we miss you here.”

“I know. Just Camila and I just stay at hers the majority of the time. She’s closer too the school.”

“Well, don’t overstay you welcome Lauren. Isn’t that right Camila?”

“Yes Mrs Jauregui. But don’t worry, Lo and I have lots of fun. The rents don’t mind.”

“Good. Lauren we’re going out after dinner, so you and Camila can have the house to yourself - although the other 2 will be back in around 10ish.”

“Ok ma–” I squeeze her package and her eyes go wide.

“Lauren, are you ok?” Beginning to pick up a pace with my hands, I begin jerking her off.

“Mhmm, Ye-ah-ah ma”

“Are you sure? You look in pain? The food hasn’t upset your stomach has it?!” I look over to Lauren and see her hands holding the table cloth very tightly, with her eyes fluttering trying to keep her composure. 

“No. No. I’m great. Really uh, oh god..”

“Sorry sweetie?”

“I’m good mum!”

“Ok, no need to shout. Pass your and Camila’s plates please.” She leans over, hand shaking and a small line of sweat on her forehead. She looks at me pleadingly and mouths stop. I shake my head and keep up movements. 

Lauren’s parents take the plates through and Lauren’s hands attack mine the minute they’re gone. But I don’t budge. 

“Camz. Stop. P-please.”

“Why? You look like you’re enjoying it though babe.” I send her a wink. With the limitation of my hand I lean forward with my other hand and unclasp the button on her jeans. With more room I move my hand so I can jerk her off faster.

“You like that Lo? Knowing your parents could catch us any minute.” She doesn’t answer so take that as a yes. “How about this?” Her eyes are closed so I crumble down my chair and rest my hands on her thighs. 

“How about .. Camz.. Where did yo.. Oh god.” I begin sucking her off. She leans forward a bit to give her better access to thrust in to my mouth. “So warm” she whispers and I feel her hand leaning down to my head to make the movements faster. 

“Lauren.. Oh, where did Camila go?”

“Oh - uh, she .. she went t-t-o the toilet.”

“Ok. Is she ok?”

“YES!” I smirk and start playing with her balls to hurry her up. 

“Lauren. Don’t shout at me.”

“Sorry Ma.. Just feels so go.. I - I mean I f-f-feel good.”

“Ok sweetie. Here are the keys to let Taylor and Chris back in. You’ve got 3 hours to yourself. Behave Lauren. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” I feel Lauren’s mums feet move towards the door. “Say goodbye to Camila for me.”