General Stuff

A few Reader's reviews--- (Copy-pasted)

A) I LOVED YOUR BOOK SO MUCH. It's so mind boggling to me cuz I don't love reading books about human-wolf mates but damn girl, your book is straight up amazing. Everything from the writing style to the vocabulary to the storyline has me dying for more chapters.

B) I AM UNDENIABLY OBSESSED AND LOVING THIS BOOK. Everything was just... SO FUNNY!!! (I nearly peed, I laughed so much). The plot is really good and writing too. I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR WRITING AND INTRODUCING ME TO THIS BOOK!!!
YOU GODDAMN ANGEL.

C) Thank you for the opportunity to read this awesome story!!! It is everything I like: romantic, a bit dark, funny, kind of real and easy to read. The way you write makes me gulp every word, not skipping a single letter, which means it is EXTREMELY INTERESTING and I can't help but read it non-stop.

D) I LOVE THIS BOOK AND ALACRIS TOO MUCH. The fact that she is funny, weird, brave and tech-savvy at the same time is straight-up amazing. You keep your readers interested in the whole time. I think I cracked a few ribs while reading your book (I laughed so much). I am glad that I discovered your book!!!

∆∆∆ It might bear resemblance on some level to a series named IPKKND

∆∆∆My main character is named Aadolf.

No, it has no connection to Adolf Hitler.

It simply means 'a distinguished wolf' in latin and I found the name fitting.
If it still makes you feel uncomfortable then I'll kindly ask you to leave.

Please don't drop comments like 'Disgusting' and whatnot. They'll be deleted and reported. There is no need to spread hate especially since we are all here to escape from real life for a few moments.