Trouble (27)

.

~•~•~•~•~

Now, let's address the topic of the week. Yes, my main character is named "Aadolf Cadman"

Yes, I'm well aware that Hitler also had "Adolf" as his first name. Surprisingly, my history is very good.

And no, you are not allowed to type hate comments on my book. I am not forcing you to read it. If you have any problems, then I suggest that you start judging people by their character instead of their goddamn names.

If you still have problems, you can dump this book this instant because there is no way in hell, I am gonna change any name of any character!!!

~•~•~•~•~

Alacris Valencia

"My Moon"

His yellow-blue eyes gazing intensely into mine.

"Just two minutes, my Moon."

His yellow-blue eyes filled with emotions while staring at me; they were pleading to me for something.

"My Moon."

His hands wrapped around my waist seeking comfort and reassurance while the words escaped from his lips like a sacred prayer.

"Just two minutes, my Moon."

His lips pressed below my ear, not the feather-touch ones but the desperate one as if he had finally found something, he never knew he had. As if he wanted to shield it from the entire world.

As I gazed into his eyes from the stage, they held the same look in them. The same one which spoke about how he wanted to devour me and consume my every breath.

The same one where his eyes shined with possessiveness and softness I never expected from him.

The same one forced me to forget my surroundings and my own being; where all that mattered was him and the look in his eyes.

Everything stilled. I didn't know what was happening anymore. I was lost in his eyes.

And then suddenly, my world was alight with flames of chaos.

The words resonated in my ears as if on a broken record.

His touch consumed me, set my skin on fire.

I wanted to savor those words, drown in them to find the solace they promised.

I wanted his touch to last forever, even if it ended up destroying me.

His words, his touch, and look in his eyes kept replaying in front of my eyes like visuals from the past.

They promised me solace and drove me mad at the same time.

They exhilarated me and questioned my sanity at the same moment.

~~~~~

A pair of arms wrapped around me and lifted me in the air, "You did it."

That quickly brought me back from the chaotic haven I was emersed in. It was Alex and he was going on and on about how I did a marvelous job and how the show was a complete success.

"I have to go over to the conference room now. Mr. Cadman is addressing the media over there along with the whole team. You can first change into something professional and then, join us."

Saying that he finally hugged me one last time and rushed out of there.

Confused, I made my way to the changing rooms. I couldn't remember being on that stage but that was the least of my worries right now.