Blasphemy(8)

Do not allow him to consume you. If he does not call, go to sleep. If he does not message, put your phone away and have a fantastic day anyway. If he acts distant when you're with him and refuses to tell you what is wrong, don't wait for him, go home and do something you love. If he tries to insinuate you do not need your friends now that you have him, spend more time with your friends. If he tries to teach you a lesson through the silent treatment, ignore him completely.

If he plays with your feelings constantly, walk away from him. If he acts like your body is his entitlement when you're not ready, walk away from him. If he says terrible, unforgivable things and threatens to leave you after every argument, walk away from him. If he forbids you from doing anything you love, walk away from him. If he claims ownership of your accomplishments, walk away from him. If he dements you or disrespects you and refuses to stop when you tell him it hurts, walk away from him.

I can't stress this enough, you live yourself first. He is a secondary character in the story of your life. Do not allow him to turn you into a secondary character in your own book.

Alacris Valencia

With the statement of Mr. Frank recorded down, having no other proof against me that indeed I had blown up the Lamborghini, the investigation finished on the same day.

Mr. Style, the biggest and most reputed lawyer of New York did play an important role in speeding up the whole process.  I was bewildered by how quickly the case was solved and done with.

Since there were many witnesses of me beating up Walter and Marianna, and the detectives themselves had seen Gabe finishing the face job of Walter with Blake aiding him, so we couldn't be helped in that matter much. 

Somehow, Mr. Styles pulled up the various laws and connections and managed to rescue us without any jail period. I and Gabe were fined $20000 each and Blake $5000 and hours of community service.

Ariel came out unscathed out of it all since she didn't play any major role in kicking Walter's ass.

It turned out that the head security guard knew Gabe from the days when he used to streetfight. He had been his good friend and mentor.

So, when he saw Gabriel's name and photograph in the charge sheet, he decided to give me the benefit of doubt and forgot about that little accident in hotel Collision.

As soon as we stepped out of the interrogation room, we were surrounded by our parents and Dacey who was still in her bridal dress. All of them hugged us one by one and we rushed out of the police station and drove towards home with Style family parting their way with us.

After the crazy hectic events of the day, we all sat in silence contemplating the broken wedding and the weasel Walter had turned out to be.

It was a lot to take in.

All the close relatives that had come yesterday or today morning to attend the wedding had witnessed the disasters that had transpired throughout the day.

All of them had packed their bags and were standing in the drawing-room talking to Aunt Em now.

Dacey had locked herself in her room with all of us giving her some time to resolve things in her mind, to understand the way things had changed.

Dacey's grandmother, Madey is a crazy and wild old woman. She always acts like a 15-year-old who is high on marijuana, cocaine, and LSD all together.

Apart from that, sometimes she shows years' wisdom and knows how to deal with any situation with logic and calm-mind. It was a trait that could either turn into a simple problem solver or the worst nightmare.