ch-16

The smell of old books and home engulfed Jenny as she stteped on the other side of the black door.

Jenny felt at ease as she stood in front of the vast rows of shelfs containing who knows how many books. Her whole being seemed to be at peace and she felt her focus sharpen. It was the best feeling she ever had. She could feel the flame inside her burning in a soothing manner.

"This place is amazing." Jenny mutters to herself.

"Yeah it feels so peaceful here doesn't it?" Jessica said stepping next to her.

Jenny nodded staring all around the library. There were some people on the far off side sitting on a long table looking,in Jenny's opinion,a little too engrossed in there books.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when a hand tightly gripped her shoulder.

Edward didn't say anything when Jenny snapped her back to stare at him and give him an enquiry look. He just looked straight down at his shoes taking deep breaths. And the other hand tightly clutching his shirt. Then he let out a pained growl as he started shivering.

Jenny couldn't see much of his face and certainly didn't know how to react to this kind of condition.

Was he dying? Had one of his wounds opened? Was he dying?as these thoughts entered Jenny's mind she began to panicked and looked towards Jessica.

"Is-is he dying?" Jenny stammered.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Jessica said also looking panicked.

"I am not dying." Edward growled taking his bandaged hand off of Jenny.

He didn't had an injured right wrist. Jenny thought momentarily confused.

"What happened?" Jenny asked in soft voice.

"Nothing. Just got off the wrong side on the bed." Edward said smiling his carefree smile.

The transformation was so quick that Jenny and Jessica we're at loss at what to say. Although when the suprise passed Jenny was angry for being tricked by Edward.

Edward lightly stretched smiling all the time while his eyes looked all over the library. Then his smile stiffened and he rubbed his eyes and then turned his head to once again look all over the library.

"Ok that's enough for one day we should go." Edward said over his shoulder as he literally skipped out of the library.

"What happened?" Jenny repeated but in an completely different tone.

"Edward is weird." Jessica declared and Jenny gave a nod to show that she agreed.

Jenny's thought were in jumble as she followed Jessica out of the black door.

A part of her felt sad to leave this absolutely soothing and amazing place. The larger part of her wondered what Edward framton was doing. Or more like who he was. The more time she spent with him the more mysterious he seems to get and not knowing what was behind that carefree and cheerful front was almost making Jenny mad.

"Buffo,we have to go." Edward called and Jenny was jerked out of her thoughts.

Or maybe she was wrong there was nothing behind that exterior. Edward framton is just an idiotic jerk.

Suprisingly that thought soothened Jenny and she almost smiled as she threatened Edward that she would beat the living out of him if he ever called her buffo again.

Edward of course laughed.

"Well now that you have seen the senior section of the library. I will take my leave and please don't bother to meet me again." Jessica said glancing coldly at Edward before turning on her heels and starting to walk away.