Ch-43

"How do you know that? Who are you?!" Teon cried as he struggled to get both his hands around Edward's neck. But they were far too slow.

Jenny just saw a slight blurr motion and then Teon's hands were cut and he was screaming in agony. The door to the dojo was opened once again with a slam and Thomas ran in carrying a tied up boy on his shoulder.

"What the f*ck is going on?!" Thomas exclaimed as he let go of the tied up body in his arms and rushed forward towards Edward.

Edward remained calm when faced with the charging Thomas and simply raised his hand. Launching a small black ball of a palm's width of radius. The said ball traveled like lightning hitting Thomas in the stomach in a blink and after that Thomas vanished.

It was like he was sucked up into that ball and then the ball traveled back to Edward and disappeared after touching his arm.

"W-what are you?" Sandra stammered as Teon shook in agony. For some reason he didn't fall but his whole face was twisted in pain. The spirit behind him was doing the work though. It had nearly stopped the bleeding.

"I saw you dangling around those two old man's corpses. You found the key on them right? Give it." Edward spoke with an expressionless face as he held out his hand.

"Oh yeah. You can't even do that now. See what you get for being mean." Edward spoke with a slight shake of his hands as he fiddled through his coat and then took out an old key.

Edward looked him straight in the eye as he stabbed him right through his heart. He took his sword out very smoothly and the spirit ate Teon's body before disappearing. Done with that he walked towards Sandra and held the sword at her throat and told her to move.

"Wait! Where are you going? What's the meaning of this?! You doing all of this what exactly are you planning!?" Seeing Edward walk out Jenny broke through whatever the trance she was in. She struggled against her ropes but to no avail. Edward ignored all the shouts that came his way and exited the dojo with Sandra.

There was still the black barrier around. Edward grabbed a stick and wrapped Teon's shirt cloth around it and then lighted it up by flicking his fingers.

"You are not going to get away with this. You are messing with both the Order and the major clans with this. Stop it now. It's not too late." Sandra spoke. She knew from his and Teon's conversation where Edward wanted to go. And that place was something the major clans never wanted to be discovered by an outsider.

Edward didn't respond and they passed by the place where the two old man's corpses were lying.

"Your grandfather died right in front of you. Yet you didn't properly call out to him. Wonder how he felt about that? You did a good job though. You really have been trained good huh." Edward spoke and Sandra let out sob as she quickly looked away.

"Come on now. Ontowards the prison. Or I swear you won't have an intact body to hold the funeral." Edward said as he gave her a push forward.

Sandra let out another sob and shakinly walked towards a building. But as they neared it they went around to its back and reached a garden. The garden had different kind of flowers all lined up but there was also an old shirt tree sitting in between the flowers.

Sandra approached the tree and putted her left palm up against its trunk. Nothing happened for ten seconds. On the eleventh second the tree moved. It's trunk opened up like a flower bud exposing stairs going down.

"Great. Now you can run along." Edward said as he spinned his sword and it cut Sandra's calf deeply. Sanadra fell with a scream and Edward took the stairs.

Edward held up the stick and quickly walee down the stairs. It was a dungeon there. The heat was untoroallablle and the air smelled foul. Edward saw bunch of keys hanging to a wall and he took them. He continued torting ahead and came upon a rught turn. There were many such turns until he finally saw cages lining up both sides of the wall.

Each cage was big enough to put up with four prisoners. And each cage had four prisoners either dead or alive. Those who were alive got excited upon seeing him. Throwing themselves at the bars to just reach out to him. He payed them no heed.But at the end of the passage was a big cage which contained only one prisoners. And that cage had his undivided attention.

The old man sitting in there looked older than the tree which hid this prison. He had long unruly dirty hair and beard. Both were a musky shade of brown.

"Who?" The old man crooked as Edward sat in front of his cage. He opened one eye to look at him. The other one had been sntached.

"Edward Framton."

"Never heard of that name." The old man replied before having bouts of cough.

"Well how about Arnold Hanks? You heard of him?" Edward said and the old man jolted and immediately sat up straight. His one eye looked suprised.

"He was my mentor. Or something like that. He got killed a while back." Edward continued. And the one eyed old man grabbed at his beard as he hunched over.

"They killed him! I knew it! They always wanted to!! Damm itt!!" The old man cursed with anger in his voice. But that anger quickly subsided. And a defeated detached look was etched into his face.

"And why are you here,kid? What have you got to do with me? And what did Arnold tell you?" The old man asked as he looked listlessly at him.

"Everything. He told me everything. About the seven major clan not five. About what exactly Order is. Also who you are. Matthew Schwir,the previous clan head of one of the seven major clan. Arnold Hanks served your clan. Even after the clan was destroyed he served you. And he told me about the special treasury of your clan which is still hidden from their sight. The one which contains a holy weapon. I want it."

"Can't beleive he told you about that."The old man chuckled dryly as he looked at him. After much thought he decided to talk.

"Well the treasury was actually discovered long ago. But they haven't got there hands on the holy weapon yet. It's actually in an pretty ordinary looking pendant which can only show its true value when you have the key. Which is actually safely secured in the Tamrin town. I don't know the specific location so." The old man gave a shrug as he looked at the ceiling of his cage.

"You can of course find it. Seeing as how you managed to get to this place. But that's not the main problem. The problem is that where the pendant is. The last I heard the Orinoco clan has it." The old man said and gulped. It had been quite a long time since he had spoken this much.

"You are pretty straightforward. I thought you would hesitate a bit more about telling these things to a total stranger." Edward comented as he stood up.

"I have nothing left to live for. I am just barely clinging to life as it is. I just want to breathe fresh air again." The old man said as he struggled to reach closer to the bars.

"I can see that. Barely alive,with your will shattered. Do you know what Arnold gave to keep you alive? Everything. He sacrificed everything he had just so you could live. He was fool. Sacrificed all that for nothing. All that has got wasted." Edward looked disappointedly at him and before the one eyed old man could react a small balck ball sucked him up.

Edward looked at the keys in his hands and looked all the cages lined up.
"Prisoners! It's your lucky day. I Edward Framton has taken pity on you and am willing to grant you freedom. In exchange for just one promise.

Please create some chaos for me."