ch-25

"I think teleporting Ian't really my thing." Edward spoke in a thoughtful manner.

"Still,no reason for you not to get up,is it?" Penney spoke while staring down at Edward.

"Yeah just get up already,will you?" Jenny said in a annoyed voice.

"I would like to but the view from here is too enchanting." Edward spoke with a smirk as Jenny and Penney hurriedly stepped back and crassed their skirt. Jenny blushed red and glared draggers at Edward,who completely ignored it.

"Sometimes I really admire your attitude." Harry spoke earnestly. Edward shrugged and slowly stood up.

"Ok kids it's about time you come out!" Jenny didn't wait for Edward and exited as soon as she heard Teon's shout. Penney followed closely behind and a few seconds later Edward swaggered out while Harry came out carrying all the bags.

The place where they had teleported was kind of in the middle of nowhere. Jenny could see forest around her and some carriage waiting on the path to her right but there was no sign of anyone except there group.

"Man this place is hot!" Edward remarked and just in the next second he got rid of his jacket,throwing it towards Harry,and stood there in his black shirt which looked a size bigger than him.

Jenny for the first time was jealous of Edward's carelessness. She too, wished to get rid of the sweater because of the heat but doing so in the middle of path in front of so many people was no sort of behavior fit for someone of the major clan.

Gracial soon joined there group followed by the rather unhappy looking twins. But since

"Ok the carriage has already been prepared and sent for us so no need for dilly-dally." Teon spoke as he orderly led them towards the carriages.

As Jenny was approaching the carriages a old man suddenly appeared and kneeled in front of her.

"This servant pays greeting to young miss!" Following his example even more people began to kneel in front of Jenny. Jenny returned the greeting with a curt nod of her head,just like she had been taught.

"One of the major clan indeed." A voice spoke from behind her causing Jenny to shiver. Slightly startled she turned to see Edward who had spoken. There was still the smile in his eyes but Jenny could swear she had heard a faint bitterness and something more when he had spoken.

"The second young master has peered this servant to escort young miss in the private carriage." The old man continued as he signalled towards a carriage. A man hurriedly pulled the carriage and Jenny heard gasps from around her as the carriage arrived in front of her.

The carriage was beautiful ,bright red with a certain intimidating aura. The most peculiar part was the front of the carriage where a figure of a hand holding a bright red and yellow flame had been ingraved. That was the symbol of the Alberto clan, which made the carriage to be of a major clan. Such carriage were hard to come by and held inn awe and fear in the hearts of commoners. The commoners had to kneel wherever there passed such a carriage in front of them.

Of course for Jenny traveling in such carriage was completely normal. Although she had also been looking forward to traveling in a normal carriage with all her friends.

A bright idea emerged in Jenny's mind and she happily turned towards her friends.

"You guys want to ride in this carriage with me?I am sure it willl be more comfortable." Jenny asked.

"You sure? I mean only people from major clan travel in it." Gracial asked uncertainly as she looked at the old man kneeling beside the carriage.

"It's young miss's carriage she can  of course have her friends travel with her." The old man replied.

Jenny smiled and beckoned them to enter the carriage,even the twins, although she only wanted to invite Jessica but since it would be rude to leave her brother she also allowed them to enter. So the group moved towards the carriage,all except Edward.

"Um ..Hey!" Jenny called uncertainly to Edward who was going in the other direction,towards the normal carriages.

"Hmmm?" Edward turned his head to look at her.

"You can come in,too." Jenny said pointing towards the open door of her carriage. Although he was a jerk it remained that he was a member of there team,she refused to acknowledge him as the leader, and therefore her friend who she had to invite.Harry ,Penney and the others had also paused in confusion when they saw Edward moving in the other direction.

"Yeah,but I don't want to." Edward explained with a smile.

Jenny was confused and so was everybody. Even the old man and the third years,which had been gaping at the carriage,were puzzled. Who would actually turn down a invitation to travel in the most luxurious carriage?

The ones who had been planing to enter the royalcarriage now all begun to hesitate. Leaving Edward to travel all alone while they traveled in a luxurious carriage didn't seem good. Harry heaved a sigh and was actually about to go towards Edward when Edward spoke again.

"And by the way there is no need to feel guilty about travelling without me. Although if you are just too overly attached to me and can't withstand to be sepreated for even a second then it is okay to follow me to the normal carriage."

Those words once again caused Harry and some other who were thinking of traveling in the normal carriage to hesitate. And just at the time Edward escaped towards the carriage at high speed.

"Ugh,that bastard." Jenny cursed,earning a astonished gaze from the kneeling old man.

Jenny stamped her way into the carriage. The others exchanged uncertain looks before following. The carriage really lived up to its reputation. It was cozy with plenty of space and table present in between seats. There wasn't any disturbance from inside as the carriage moved and they were supplied with tea and sandwich but even with that Jenny was in a rather bad mood.

The image of Edward hurrying over to the other carriage repeatedly playing into her mind.