ch-2

It is difficult to explain the feeling of being teleported. In simpler words you can just imagine it is like "going up and down" at the same time.

Jenny was quite used to the feeling and felt proud to remain upright after the teleportation. The same,however cannot be said for Edward. Jenny found Edward at the ground near her feet trying to get up.

The sight made Jenny strangely satisfied.

"You ok?" The man asked Edward.

"Been better" Edward said sitting up and shaking his head violently.

"Never teleported before, poor bumpkin?"

"Not everyone gets to travel like a princess,buffo."

Edward finally stood up then swayed and fell. Unfortunately for Jenny,who was smirking at his discomfort, he fell on her causing them both to fall.

"Get.off.me!!" Jenny told Edward giving him murderous look.

"Ohhh, is the buffo blushing?"

"I swear I will kill you."

The one who came to her aid at last was the man. He grabbed Edward at his waist and hauled him up.

"No teasing her or I will most likely loose my job"

"Ok ok now put me down for God's sake."

Jenny gave the yet strange man a grateful look as he tossed Edward aside.

"Who are you anyway?" Edward said curiously.

"A teacher at this school. Most likely both of you will be in my class. The name is Teon. Now follow me if you don't want to angry the vice principal."

Edward and Jenny followed Teon out of the Igglu. The first thing Jenny noticed was the colourfull ceiling. It was curved and bright. The diffrent kinds of colour made it look like a dark blue sky with diffrent colours of stars in it.

"It's warm." Edward said. Jenny found that he was right the cold from outside didn't seem to affect this place.

"Impressed I guess. Our academy may not be that popular but we pride ourselves in being one of the ten top academy."

"You are in the top ten?" Jenny asked. She didn't knew that.Before coming here she hadn't even heard of this "Maguire imperial academy".

Teon looked smug.

"The tenth ranked to be clear."
Edward said nonchalantly. He was more focused on the interior of the academy.

Teon looked a little less smug and Jenny sighed. Her grandfather graduated from the tenth ranked academy. She wondered if his parents had forced him.

"Just follow me." Teon said leading them on towards a staircase.

Jenny didn't see any students and wondered where they were. The stairs were long and before long Jenny was sick of them.

From there they followed Teon through many corridors and stairs until they reached a red corridor.

The walls,the ceiling,floor all were a dark shade of red and in the end of the corridor was a blue door.

Teon opened the door for them and Jenny and Edward entered a spacious room with white walls and brown carpet on the floor.

The room was occupied with a brown wooden table behind which an old lady sat. Jenny guessed the lady to be in her mid sixties. She wore an expression like she had just tasted sour lemons.

"Late at their very first day." The old lady said in a hard voice.

"Donnot think you can do as you please just because you are from the royal clan. No status of your family will protect you here."

"Hear hear ." Edward muttered in a low voice to Jenny.

"And who might you be to act such?" The lady gave Edward a searching look.

"Edward Framton."

The lady narrowed her eyes.

"Which clan?"

"No clan."

Jenny chuckled. A boy with no clan still dares to act like this? He will doubtlessly receive punishment.

The old lady glared at Jenny.
"Two naive rude children with no respect of seniors. That's what I see in front of me. You both will be punished."

"Why me⁉" Jenny cried."it's his fault." Jenny pointed towards Edward.

"It's hers." Edward said in a calm voice.

"Silence!!you both are to clean library for one month."

"You can't do this to me!!"Jenny cried.

"Your status will not protect you young lady. Don't threaten me.Your punishment is extended to two months now."

"Hey listen here for a second old lady." Edward said but stopped when he saw the lady's expression.

"You... you... dare!!! six,no-no 1 year. You will regularly clean library for a year now get lost!."

"B-But "Jenny stuttered.

"Get out!!!!."