ch-37

In the morning the first thing Ethan did was simply what he had been doing his whole life three years prior. He walked towards Jenny's bed room opened the door and then shouted at her to wake up.

After doing that he walked away,stretched a little and did some warm ups to push the sleep away. Then he went back to the bed room and shouted a second time at the unmoving body wrapped in sheets to wake up.

Done with the second time he went to his bathroom took a bath and brushed his teeth and then went back to the bedroom a third time to shout at his sister. But when he did he received an enormous shock.

From what he had remembered it was usually after the third shout that Jenny finally stirred a bit and grudgingly got out of the bed. But now Jenny was already sitting up on her bed rubbing her eyes and glaring at her proud brother.

To Ethan it was an enormous improvement. He remembered how many times he and Blake,actually mostly Blake, had advised her to fix that sleeping habit of her. That this laziness was going to harm her one day but every time Jenny had dismissed it. Saying that they were jealous of her heavy heavenly sleep.

"How fast they grow." Ethan softly spoke to himself as he watched his sister drag her feets to the bathroom.

To Jenny it was the first time in a while she had been woken up this nicely. She had grown accustomed to been woken up by some stupid thing Edward did and then throwing her alarm clock at him.

After the Jenny had grown properly dressed Ethan led her to a old dojo where the food was supposed to be served. When they entered the dojo Jenny's eyes first noticed the high ceiling and the broad floor the place had to provide. There were many mats set up on the right side of the dojo with large spaces between them.

Then she noticed the left side of the dojo to see a weird scene. The people who had gone for the punishment the night before were now standing behind a long table from where they served food to anyone who came there way with a plate in hand. They all looked refreshed and healthier than before but they were making some angry faces as they dumped the food in others plate.

Jenny and Ethan got a lot of stares as they walked towards the place where the plates were kept. But the stares were quickly withdrawn when Ethan stared back. Jenny looked around but couldn't find anyone from Imperial Maguire academy.

Blake served them both with rice with a slight smile. Jenny felt quite bad for him since,according to him,he got caught up with Edward's trick for no reason and she really felt that Edward had done him wrong. She decided to speak to him about it later and ,although she herself thought it a bit impossible,maybe get him to appologize to Blake.

After they had filled there plates they approached tables which were cramped in the left corner. Ethan was invited to join a table where the students from Royal Alpha sat but he refused which was not much of a surprise to anybody.

Jenny approached a table which was completely empty so that she could save seats for her friends. Ethan didn't join her and instead took a seat and dragged it away from the crowd of people and then sat on it. Eating his food in peaceful silence.

Shortly afterwards a group entered the dojo and it attracted almost all the attention of the people present in it. The main source of attention was of course the brown haired boy who was casually walking with his hands in his pocket. The group compromised of Harry,Gracial ,Penney and Jessica.

The others were obviously a little awkward by all the attention they were getting. They were especially akward by the death glare they were getting from the students behind the long table. Edward on the other hand chuckled as he saw them. He specifically stared at Kenneth and Blake for a longer time as he chuckled.

Kenneth clenched the big serving spoon in his tightly and just consoled himself by replaying the scenario that was going to play according to him when Edward kept to get his servings.

But he was dissapointed when he saw that Edward wasn't taking a plate. Disappointed and frustrated. The others did take plates filled with food but the others didn't really exact revenge on them.

Edward went straight to the table where Jenny sat and before even bothering to offer any kind of greeting he took a nugget from her plate.

"You put that thing right back down,you hear me!!" Jenny spoke as she held up her fist.

"Not gonna." Edward replied smugly as he popped the nugget into his mouth.

Jenny did understand that he was just preventing conflict by not getting food served by people who will most likely spit on it. But she still didn't want to share her food with him or anyone else. And that's why Jenny slapped his hands away when they reached for the plate a second time.

"Hey the instructor is calling for you!" Edward exclaimed looking towards the right direction.

Jenny glanced the same way and Edward took this chance and managed to get away with two nuggets. Her rice and dal were still safe but Jenny hated the loads of the nuggets.

"Can't believe you fell for that one." Edward spoke as he popped the two nuggets into inhospitable mouth.

Just then the others also joined them and Edward found some new targets to steal food from. Harry got almost half his food taken from him while Gabrielle and Penney lost about one third. Jessica also got some stolen from her plate.

The only one who putted up a fight till the end was Jenny. She kept trying to slap his arm away,being successful quite a few times. Pretty soon all the teams had gotten into the dojo and then it was time for the instructor to show up and explain what was about to happen.

They basically have them about half an hour to warm up and prepare themselves by sparing among themselves. The only rule was that they fight in the mats provided. The mats were actually enchanted and would make any kind of horrible landing be painless.

Of course after hearing that Kenneth,Blake and Emma were hyped to beat Edward but then Ethan stepped up and they all had no choice but to back down.

"Let's spar." Ethan simply said to Edward who nodded but then putted his condition forward.

"Sure but it's gonna be swords match."