Prologue

#AntiqueSeriesEBTHW
Prologue

Sitting comfortably on the sofa while holding a cup of coffee, I watched my best friend wore that disbelief expression and stressing herself about my love life which was not new to me.

It's been countless of time since she started getting worried about my romantic relationships. Afraid that, I may grew old still single.

"I can't believe you, Sienna Saachi Gallegos! You're of age to settle down yet you're still a virgin? Goodness! You're already twenty-five. A professional business woman on her field slash an international model has no love life at all, a hopeless romantic!"

She shook her head and putted emphasis on every word that came from her mouth. I'm in her office and Leigh is sitting on her swiveling chair. I placed the coffee down on the center table before lifting a gaze at her, obviously annoyed.

"I'm not interested at all, Leigh. And what's wrong of being a virgin at this age, anyways? You know, I'm preserving it to the man I'm going to marry in the future. How 'bout you, aren't you virgin anymore?"

She shrugged and eventually a teasing smile crept her lips. "You see, I'm engaged Nachi! It's inevitable for me and my fiancé to make love that sometimes we're doing it as our whole day exercise!"

"Gosh Leigh! Shut it! Hindi mo kailangang sabihin iyan!" Pinagtaasan ko siya ng boses.

Halos maluha siya sa katatawa sa naging reaksyon ko. "Ano, wala naman akong sinasabi? Did I tell you that we're doing such positions like cowgirl, and I'm on fours and he's thrusting from behind?"

"Leigh Wynea Medina!" I snapped her.

The fuck? I can't believe her for being vulgar! I know she already have this lewd mouth before but this is another level!

"What?" Acting innocently, she then smirk eventually to annoy me more. "Don't tell me you don't know those things? You want us to watch porn now so you can have the knowledge in that field?"

Her laugh echoes the whole office. Frantically irritated, I throw the scatter cushion towards her direction and it hitted her precious face.

"Ouch!" She hissed then glared at me.

"That's what you get! Ang bastos kasi ng bunganga mo, Leigh!" Nakipaglaban ako ng titigan sa kaniya at kalaunan ay napairap.

"Did I made you uneasy? Don't worry kapag ikaw na gagawa niyan in the future, hindi ka mandidiri, masasarapan ka," humagikgik siya at mukhang naaaliw pa na makita ang busangot kong mukha.

"Sa una lang 'yan masakit, Nachi. Kapag inulit-ulit, sinisigurado ko sa'yo sa langit ang punta mo!"

I rolled my eyes at her. Damn, why is she sharing this carnal experiences to me? She should have keep it to herself!

"You don't have to disclose such matters to me, Leigh—"

"Bakit palihim ka bang tumitikim?" Pinagtaasan niya ako ng isang kilay.

"What?! No! Mind to tell you Ms. Medina, that although I'm virgin, still, I have knowledge about sex! Saka itigil na nga natin ang usapan na 'to! Nababahiran mo ng makamunduhang dumi ang isip ko e!"

Yes, I'm a virgin when it comes to sexual penetration. But I have my fair of share in other things. I experienced to be kissed, to initiate the kiss, and sometimes making out. I used to share lots of kisses with my ex, and those were memorable in my entire life, seven years ago.

Leigh just laughed hard then after that she cleared her throat. "Anyways. You still can't move on to that guy back in Rio de Janiero? Siya parin ba hanggang ngayon, Nach? Iyan ba ang rason kung bakit wala kang interes sa mga lalaking nanliligaw sayo? It's been seven years, Nach! Tingin mo maaalala ka pa no'n?"