Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Naalimpungatan ako nang hindi maramdaman ang presensiya ni Clajj sa tabi ko rito sa kama. Tuluyan na akong nagising dahil doon at bumangon na.

The sun's already setting and the mixture of yellow and orange hues disperse in the sky. I wandered my eyes around only to find Clajj, who was seriously staring at this laptop with glasses on.

Inayos ko ang posisyon para humarap sa kaniya. I silently watch him as he does his job. He looks so hellaciously handsome, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I'm observing his every movement until he lifted his head and met my eyes. I flashed my sweetest smile, and he frantically wore off his glasses and then walked towards the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He softly asked while caressing and slightly gripping my waist like he couldn't get enough of it.

Inaangat ko ang pang-itaas na katawan at isinandal ang ulo sa balikat niya. "Tapos ka na ba sa trabaho mo?"

"My work could wait. Hindi naman minamadali ang ginagawa ko." He answered with a smile plastered on his face, and he eventually stood up, then lent a hand.

Magkahawak kamay habang naglalakad papuntang kusina. We cooked a simple dinner and spent our time watching a movie in the living room while feeling each other's warmth. None of us touched our phones, and no external disturbances could ruin this moment.

We checked the ongoing renovation and expansion of our house the next day. Dumiretso si Clajj kung nasaan si Engineer Drexx, at ako naman ay umakyat sa second floor para tignan ang kwarto.

So far, I was satisfied with the outcome that I want my room to look like. Architect Rumi's supervising, and when she saw me, she made her way to draw near.

"Good morning, Miss Gallegos." She greeted and eventually showed me her iPad. "The furniture will be delivered next week, and we'll install them as possible."

"Okay, thank you for informing." I sincerely said.

Bumalik na sa trabaho si Architect Rumi at umalis na rin ako roon. I stayed on the balcony, reading some documents related to my work while waiting for Clajj to finish.

In the next following days, those activities became our routine. Go to our house, do my work on the balcony, and Clajj doing his own business downstairs, we'll spend our lunch with his men, and go home together at around 5:00 PM.

"What? Are you sure? You don't have any work left?" I consecutively asked him when he informed me that we'll travel to San Remegio.

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't have any work as of now," he assured me because he knew I won't agree to this if he had.

I skeptically looked at him, and seconds later, I sighed deeply and wore a wide smile. "Okay!"

My smile radiated him. He pulled me close and caressed my hair, "We'll travel early tomorrow morning."

I nodded and stood up to pack the things we'll bring, and he helped me. Nagdala kami ng extra clothes kasi hindi kami sigurado pareho kung isang araw lang ba kami roon sa San Remegio o baka tatagal pa.

Bumyahe kami bandang-alas singko at mabilis kaming nakarating sa destinasyon. We ate breakfast in a particular restaurant. The first spot that we went to was the Igbaclag Cave and followed by Montevalle Resort. We ate lunch at Eden Park and also checked into their hotel.

Nagpahinga kami roon ng isang oras bago pumunta sa Strawberry Farm. Danao Lake ang huli naming pinuntahan at nagpalipas ng ilang oras bago nagpasyang bumalik ng Eden Hotel.

"Are you okay, hon?" Clajj worriedly asked and moved the strands of my hair at the back of my ear.

"Yes, I'm okay. Napagod lang ng kaunti, grabe ang dami nating pinuntahan ngayon!" Masigla kong sabi at hindi maalis-alis ang ngiti.