Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Days have passed, and I was feeling delighted and contented. Kahit na hindi kami tinigilan ng ibang paparazzi, nagawa parin naman naming mabuhay ni Clajj gaya ng nakasanayan.

We'd prepare ourselves, he'll send me off to work, gave me lunch, and reminded me to eat on time, fetch me after work, and spend quality time at night.

I admit that my life was kinda messy, and I kind of felt off when Navee posted some dramas over social media, and I was the one getting bashed by netizens on my end.

"Goodness, I'm tired of this." I lazily said and threw my phone on the sofa.

Nanahimik na nga ako pero nadadawit parin ang pangalan ko sa mga isyu tungkol sa kanila ni Navee at Dean!

I took a deep breath, and instead of stressing out, I gave all my attention to my coffee and the document I'm reading.

Maaga akong umalis ng trabaho dahil gusto kong bisitahin si Clajj sa kompaniya niya. The security guards knew me, and they even greeted upon seeing me enter the building.

"Ma'am Sienna, nasa meeting pa po si Engineer Montessori," imporma ni Amadeus sa akin.

"Gano'n ba? Maghihintay nalang ako sa loob ng opisina niya."

Amadeus nodded and guided me inside Clajj's office. Kahit na ilang beses na akong pumunta rito, hindi ko parin maiwasang purihin ang office ni Clajj. Minimal ang disenyo pero ang sarap sa mata. Plus, his office is very clean! Amadeus entered the office to ask me if I needed anything, and I just shook my head in response.

I'm comfortably sitting on his leathered couch while patiently waiting for him to finish his meeting. Inaliw ko ang sarili sa mga reel at vlogs, at natigil lang nang bumukas ang office at pumasok si Clajj.

He immediately rushed towards me for a hug, which I responded. "You should've texted me that you were coming."

"I liked waiting for you," I honestly said before breaking the hug. "Are you off to work now?"

I saw how he bit his lips, and that was the moment I knew he's still not finished yet. He held both my shoulder and level his head to mine.

"I still have some papers to read—"

"Then finished that one, I can wait in the couch, hon." I cutted him off, and he still looked hesitant. I laughed a bit to lighten the mood. "Come on, it's okay, hon. I wanna see you work, so go, finish the papers you'll read... I'll be fine here."

After a moment, I saw him heaving a sigh. "Okay."

Umupo ako sa couch at bahagya akong nagulat dahil sa paglapag niya ng mga dokumentong babasahin sa center table.

"I might distract you," I said with guilt because the videos I'm playing on my phone might be too loud for him.

"It's fine, hon." He assured me.

Tumango lang ako at ipinagpatuloy ang panonood pero hininaan ko na ang volume. I was too immense on watching that I hadn't noticed Clajj's already finished. I only lifted my head to meet his eyes when his hand rested on my thigh.

"Are you done already?" I asked in confusion. I glanced at the time, it's just an hour since we sat here.

"Yes, but I'll just bring the documents that need thorough reading." He said, then finally stood up and offered a hand.

Inilagay ni Clajj sa briefcase ang mga dokumentong iuuwi. I don't have anything against that because oftentimes I also brought work home.

"What time is our appointment tomorrow, hon?" He softly asked as he was carefully maneuvering the steering wheel.