Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Nice Sienna! You look natural!" The photographer complimented and I only smile to express the gratitude and didn't say a thing due to the fact that we're in the middle of work.

I did some pose I can think of, together with the bag and the outfit I'm wearing. After few minutes and countless of poses, they decided to take a break.

"Jessi, does the client agreed for the virtual meeting I've set?" I asked her after I made myself comfortable with the seat the staff provided me.

"No, Ma'am Sienna. They wanted to meet you personally to discuss the matter." She simply replied then handed me a bottled water and plain salted crackers.

That simple thing made a smile crept on my lips. Jessi's really is observant. She's my personal assistant and secretary for two years now, and she didn't serve me bare minimum.

I checked some updates on my phone for couple of minutes, while the make-up artist is retouching me. The break ended and they called for another shoot so I have to change into new clothes again and this time with a partner. Once again, I did my job and it lasted for few hours.

I sat on the couch and expressed to be dominant. This shoot involves skinship and it wasn't a big deal as it's purely work. Marion, my partner, placed his hand on my waist while I'm cross sitting on his lap. I gazed at him with my seductive look to make realistic and believable outcome in the photos. Continuous clicks from the camera can be heard and I keep on making poses I can think of with my partner, until I saw a signal that the shoot is finally done.

I looked at Marion fondly and expressed my gratitude. I changed my clothes into comfy one, then bid my good bye. When we got out of the establishment, it's already dark and my body starts to feel exhaustion.

I was about to get in the SUV when Marion's voice echoed from behind. "Hi, Sienna. Where are you heading to? If you have a minute or two, let's grab some coffee?"

I heaved a deep sigh. "Uhh, I'm sorry Marion. I think I don't have a minute to spend with you. My energy got drained out of my body."

"Ow, it's okay. I understand," Marion smiled at me and I know he truly understood it. "Maybe, next time then?"

I flashed a small smile, "Yes, next time."

I watched Marion leave before I hopped in the car. Jessi's inside, waiting for me, and right after I entered, she gave me the ipad to show the pictures she took earlier while I was busy with the photoshoot.

A smile made it way to my lips. Habang tumatagal ay gumagaling na talaga siya sa pagkuha ng mga litrato ko. Ito iyong pabor na hinihingi ko palagi sa kaniya kapag may photoshoots ako dahil gusto ko i-post ang mga behind the scene at ang actual photos.

"Thank you, Jessi." I sincerely said after returning the ipad to her. Isinandal ko ang ulo at bahagyang tinakpan ang mga mata gamit ang braso nang makaramdam ng antok.

Naalimpungatan nalang ako nang marahan akong yugyugin ni Jessi. She's already carrying a paper bag, probably dinner that she bought along the way earlier.

"Ma'am, gusto niyo po ba na samahan ko kayo sa Rio de Janiero?" Marahang tanong ni Jessi habang nakatingin sa akin na nag-iimpake ng gamit.

She offered help earlier but I strongly opposed since I'm able to do it my own. I lifted my head and beamed before answering, "I think that won't be necessary. You've done so much for me, Jessi. Mawawalan ka talaga ng love life, sige ka."

"Trabaho ko po ito, Ma'am. At masaya po akong nagtatrabaho sa inyo." Seryosos ang boses niya nang sabihin iyon.

"I really appreciate what you have done to me, Jessi. You knew that I trust you, right? I think it's best for you to stay in Manila and update me about GREC from time to time?"