[INTRODUCTION] MAIN VILLAINs IN STORY

My Evil Princess is a story written by Cukkort, a special gift for Zhu Xu Dan. It is about a Princess with a revenge plan, to make her enemy payback by destroying her tribe. She meets a Prince falling in love with her and he becomes a part of her plan. Sooner or later, he still loves her although he already knows they will have a miserable ending.

After all, will there be a Prince for an Evil Princess?

7.ER WANG/ZIAM JUN (YÊU VƯƠNG/SẦM TUẤN)

Ziam Jun is the leader of Er tribe, also called Er Wang. He is in love with Hou Lei, Hou Ma tribe's Princess, but she refuses his love. The Hou Ma tribe was destroyed, he captured Hou Lei and forced her to marry him. Luckily, she was helped to escape.

After her wedding with the Prince, he tries to destroy the belief between Hou Lei and Tian Liam, making them have misunderstandings. Finally, will his love for Hou Lei rescue him from the Dark thoughts?

 Finally, will his love for Hou Lei rescue him from the Dark thoughts?

8.LIU HAN (LƯU HẰNG)

Liu Han is the daughter of the Soldier General. She has been in love with Third Prince, Tian Liam, for a long time. At the first time meeting Hou Lei, she really hates Hou Lei. She gets more envy with her when Hou Lei is announced to be the wife of Tian Liam.

She tries to break down the relationship of Hou Lei and Tian Liam many times.

To be continued...