C10 - PART 73 - TIAN LIAM MET LEI HWA

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 10: The return of Lei Hwa

PART 73 – Tian Liam met Lei Hwa

Er Wang returned to Er village after a month of working in the royal city. His sentries informed him about the news that Lei Hwa had escaped from the prison. He was very angry.

-How could she escape? The prison was built very well.

-We have no idea, my Er Wang! – The sentry replied. – She escaped in the night, so all of us were sleeping at that time.

-I wonder why she didn't escape earlier. Why she had to choose that time?

-Because she knew something about us, she knew that you weren't here that period, and I think she needed time to heal herself hurt from the time we captured her.

-Maybe you're right! So that I had evaluated her lower than her level. She had to suffer our bad treat for waiting a day to escape.

-My Er Wang, she might be very strong, but I think she wanted to have something else not only the day to escape. Every Hou Ma people were very mysterious!

-Okay, I know that. You can go out now!

Er Wang waited for the sentry left and walked to the big picture on the wall. He opened the cabinet behind the picture to bring out the small box. Nothing was in the box when he opened it.

"Lei Hwa, you're too good! Waiting nearly two years in my prison to steal my jade unicorn! I can't believe I lost it into your hand. And also lost the book of Hou Ma tribe, I can't understand the content in the book, both you and Hou Lei didn't help me to use it. Now I found out Hou Lei, you are worthless to me, next time we meet will be the last time you see the sun."

Two days later, Er Wang came back to the royal city to continue his business. Knowing that Lei Hwa had to go to the royal city to find Hou Lei too, he asked his servants to find her around the city. But with the herbs she had drunk before, Er people could not smell her and they could not even realize that was her when they met her in real life.

Tian Liam came out of the palace, he rode a horse to the fabric store of Er Wang.

-Xiao Liam, nice to see you here! – Er Wang greeted him.

-Ziam Jun, are my orders finished? – He asked.

-Of course, they are ready for you. What event you are going to attend? These clothes are very gorgeous and luxurious.

-It's my father's birthday, I order these clothes for me and my wife to attend his party.

-Well, what a nice husband! Your wife must be the happiest lady in the world!

-Actually, I'm the happiest man in the world to have her by my side every day. You know, no one can make me fall in love much as she did. She is the most special girl in the world I've met.

-Luckily for you! – Er Wang smiled but his mind was full of jealousness.

-When I have time I will lead my mother here too, my mother also likes the gorgeous fabric like these.

-You're always welcomed here. Your goods are packed, thank you!

-Thank you, Ziam Jun, your store did it very well.

Tian Liam was very happy, he rode the horse back to the palace. He could not wait to let Hou Lei see his present for her to wear on his father's birthday party. On the way back, he passed across the store selling a lot of beautiful jewelry. He stopped the horse and got down, he wanted to choose something for his wife to fit with the clothes he ordered for her.