C7 - PART 51 - THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 7: The trip to the countryside

PART 51 - THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

A day later the group of soldiers came back to the Palace. The leader met the Emperor and the Minister in private. He reported just as the lady in pink said.

-My Emperor, My Minister. We carried out a survey with the people in the main city of West Land. Their answers about the Princess can be separated into three main points: First, Hou Lei is a good Princess, she cares about her people in the West Land. She loves her family and her country much. Second, she is good at many things, cooking, playing the zither, making poets, and taking care of others. Third, she had no lover until she was sent to the Main Land.

-You can leave now. – The Emperor said to the soldier and asked the Minister. – Mr. Liu, do you have any concerns about the Princess?

-I'm not, my Emperor! – The Minister answered. – I'm sorry for having doubts about the Princess.

-You know I won't want to hear anything like this in the future, both from you and your daughter. I know Liu Han loves Tian Liam, but I need to prioritize our country's benefit first. Letting Tian Liam get married to Hou Lei can make the connection between us and the West Land better, moreover, we can extend our business to West Land. If you want, in a suitable time, I will let Tian Liam marry your daughter as a second wife.

-Thanks for your advice, My Emperor, but I don't think Princess Hou Lei will let that happen.

-Stop! As I said, don't have any bad idea on Hou Lei anymore!

-I'm sorry, but that's the truth, you also know, my Emperor, the Third Prince loves Hou Lei much, but she seems to not care about him. I know, after the attack of the assassin, she took care of him very well. However, people in our palace said that Hou Lei doesn't love our Prince, she only got here for her country's peace.

-Whatever, that's the main reason she's here now. I don't care if she loves Tian Liam or not, I only need she is a good daughter-in-law and knows how to look after the North Liam Palace and Tian Liam.

-I understand. My Emperor, I'll go first! – The Minister stood up and said goodbye to the Emperor.

As the Emperor called Hou Lei and Tian Liam to meet him. Hou Lei was walking to the main palace, the soldier had just met the Emperor passing through the entrance same time with her. She stopped and looked at him.

-My Princess! – He greeted her.

-You look not good! – She saw his face having afraid of something.

-Oh, I had a long trip, I just returned to the Palace this morning

-Oh, I had a long trip, I just returned to the Palace this morning. – He answered.

-A long trip? Where did you go?