C13 - PART 93 - THE REWARD FOR HIM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 13: The priests

PART 93 – THE REWARD FOR HIM

Tian Liam rode a horse wagon to lead Hou Lei to the medicine store. They reached the store, he helped her get down of the wagon. The owner of the store immediately recognized her.

-My Lady, you're back!

-Hi Mister, I want to buy some herbs! – She replied. – Thanks for still remembering me.

-Of course, you're one of the most special guests of me.

-There are others? Your store attracts many people having knowledge about medicines, I think, but as strange as me, there are just some.

-Well, I met a middle-aged lady some weeks ago. She had the style just like you.

Hou Lei knew that was her mother, she looked at Tian Liam, he was looking and touching the things in the store while waiting for her. She got closer to the owner and whispered to him:

-Mister, do you know where does that lady live?

-Sorry, my girl, I have no idea, she got here a couple of times and just bought the herbs and went away, she even didn't say anything to me.

-Oh, thanks, I have an idea that she is one of my friends.

-Maybe, you two styles are alike much.

-I'll need some herbs for my experiments, could you help me get these?

-Okay, let me see...

After a while, the owner helped her to choose the herbs she needed. He packed them into a paper package for her.

-Here yours are, my Lady!

-Tian Liam... - She called him. – Tian Liam...

He was laying his head on his hand on the table's surface next to the counter and sleeping. She shook him lightly, he looked a little bit tired.

-Tian Liam... are you okay?

-Oh, I'm okay. – He rubbed his eyes. – You've done your work?

-I'm done, please help me to pay for him.

-Okay, it's yours. – He stood up and gave money to the owner. – Don't need to return the excess.

-Do you have mint, Mister? – She asked the owner.

The owner walked into his back room and gave her some mint leaves.

-Tian Liam, eat this!

-What are these leaves? Why should I eat them?

-They will help your mind feel fresh and balanced. You don't trust me? I won't do anything harm to you, you know that!

 You don't trust me? I won't do anything harm to you, you know that!

-It's not that. Okay, let's see if these leaves could help!

He took the leaves and put into his mouth. His eyes looked like shining with the leaves.

-Wow, interesting! These leaves make me feel so good!

-Okay, let's get back to our home.

-What are they? Could you give me some more?

-Well, don't take advantage of any herb, they have a range for use.

They rode the wagon back to the palace, stopped at the entrance of North Liam Palace and walked back to her room. She put down the pack of herbs on her table and prepared to walk out.

-Wait, where do you want to go? – He held her hand back.

-I'm taking some tea for you and some warm water, also. You look tired.

-Okay, I'll wait for you here.

He sat down on the chair next to the window and looked at her small garden. The trees and flowers in the garden were taken care of very well. She had to be the one who wanted to live with nature much, he thought. She walked back and interrupted his thoughts.

-Here you are! I put some lemongrass into the water, wash your face and it will help you feel better. – She put the basin with warm water inside and a towel on the table in the middle of her room.

-Thank you! – He washed his face and cleaned with the towel.

-Go to the garden, I have something for you!

He walked out to the garden and sat next to her on the long couch. She brought out a small pack with her and a teapot. She opened the pack, there were some biscuits inside, the ones given by a mysterious "friend" from the morning.

-What kind of this cake? It looks strange.

-Of course, this is a traditional biscuit of people in the West. It is made from powder, eggs, peach, and tea. – She put the biscuits on the table.

-They are my reward? – He wondered.

-You can take it like that. – She picked one biscuit up and gave it to his mouth.

-Well, taste good! – He bit the biscuit. – Your cooking skill is very good, too.

-I didn't make these biscuits!

-What? So who? I think my reward should be your delicious food!

-I didn't say that, it was only your imagination! If you don't want them, give it back to me. I only have all of them in front of your eyes. This biscuit makes me remember my home and my family much. My mother is an expert in making this.

-Well, at least I have my reward, you think I'll easily give it back to you?

-The biscuits' taste will be better with the tea, take some. – She poured a cup of tea for him.

-Wow, you make me surprised from time to time. This taste is very very strange, but it makes me feel like in heaven. – He took the tea.

She sat there and did not say anything, looking at him eating the biscuits

-You don't eat them? – He picked up one and gave her.

-Well, they're your reward, I...

He put the biscuit into her mouth, prevented her from saying more. She got a hiccup, he put the biscuits on his hand down and poured a cup of tea for her.

-Sorry... - He took the cup for her and let her drink the tea. – Didn't mean to do that!

-I know. – She laughed. – Do you feel better?

-Full of energy! – He smiled. – How can I feel tired more with my wife's reward?

-Okay... enough! You can stop there! Now, if you're full of energy, do you want to eat more?

-Of course, I know what you want to do! Going to the kitchen and cooking our dinner, right?

To be continued...