C7 - PART 55 - THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE_5

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 7: The trip to the countryside

PART 55 – THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE_5

After a day-long helping people, Hou Lei felt exhausted. She walked into the room and sat on a chair next to the window. Tian Liam was nowhere to find, he separated with her after they had finished closing the door of the warehouse. She looked at the half-moon with the weak light. Suddenly, there was someone opening the door, she looked at that direction. Tian Liam walked in the room with a tray on his hand bringing two bowls.

-Sorry, may I make you started? – He asked and put the tray on the table.

-I'm okay, what do you bring with you?

-Oh, two bowls of bird's nest. I think you must be very tired after today.

-Bird nest? – She surprised. – Tian Liam, how you can eat bird nest when the people outside of this building still don't have enough food and get sick day by day?

-Okay, that's what I want to hear! – He laughed. – Hou Lei, how can I find bird nest here? This is just sweet soup I asked the kitchen make for us, to help you get your health back soon for preparing for our two days more of distributing food for people here.

-Wang Tian Liam, how dare you to joke like that?

She got up and rushed him, he ran around the room and after some cycles with the table, he stopped and turned back as she ran into him. As a chance, he hugged her tightly.

-I love you, Hou Lei! – He gently said.

-I know that, let out of me! – She struggled.

-Let me hug you for a while, please!

-Why I should let you hug me?

-I'm very tired and hugging you can help me restore my energy!

-Well, is that right? Or you want to break the contract?

-Of course not, you know me, right?

-Sorry, I don't know you, my Prince! – She stopped struggling and hugged him too.

-You also need energy? – He smiled.

-Just keep silence, or I will kick you out of this room!

They stood there and hugged each other for a while. She could feel the warmness like the first time she had hugged him in the small town near the West Land. However, he was not for her, his father had made the worst thing to her family and her tribe, how she could fall in love with him and live beside him as there was nothing happened. She gently pushed him out of her.

-What's the problem? – He surprised.