C14 - PART 96 - LIU HAN AND ER WANG'S NEW PLAN

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 14: The poison from the West

PART 96 – LIU HAN AND ER WANG'S NEW PLAN

-Bring it here! – Er Wang said to his servant.

The man brought some white-paper-wrapped packs and put them onto the table where Liu Han and Er Wang were sitting next to.

-What are they? – Liu Han asked.

-They are Bei Kwang Xian. – Er Wang picked one of the packs on. – A small amount can make a person suffer many kinds of pains.

-You want me to poison my father with this? No way...

-Actually, don't need to poison your father, you only need some other bureaucrats to eat it and get its effect. And a doctor determines this kind of poison, it is a strong poison from the West Land, and your soldiers will find out a pack in Hou Lei's room.

-And Hou Lei will be prisoned.

-Yup, and she won't be your dangerous enemy anymore!

Er Wang stood up and walked into the behind room. He got back with another pack wrapped with yellow colored paper.

-And what's this? – Liu Han asked.

-This is for the Emperor, let him breathe a little amount of this drug, he will follow your words.

-Like I want him to prison Hou Lei, he will do that?

-Yup, I believe you're smart enough to know how to use this drug.

-Of course, you can believe in me.

-But remember, just a little amount, or he will get mad like the Crown Prince.

-Well, what a good plan! I find it easier than the plan with the priests.

-Okay, let's make it happen and she won't be our thorn anymore!

Liu Han brought the packs with her to her home carefully, she did not let anyone touch the packs.

Some days later, the party came. Very early, Hou Lei woke up and prepared herself for the party. She walked into the kitchen to help the chefs in cooking the food. They finished the delicious dishes before the time they needed it. Hou Lei got back to her room to exchange the clothes. The chefs were busy with other works in the kitchen. A maid of Liu Han walked into the kitchen and wanted to get some food for her. The chefs got busy with the tasks by Liu Han, the maid secretly walked around and put the poison into the food prepared for the party.

The Emperor, the Queen, Tian Liang, Tian Liam, Hou Lei, and the bureaucrats were getting their place in the party yard. They were talking much about the party for the bureaucrats who had many contributions to the government. The food was put on each table of the guests. The Emperor stood up from the high-level table and talked to the beginning of the party.

-I believe you all know the reason for this party, to praise the contribution of the long-time bureaucrats of our government, the Minister, Mr. Liu, and the Soldier General, Mr. Hu.

Everyone clapped their hands for the reason for the party.

-I want those other bureaucrats to look at the two as the go examples to work more and give more effort to our government in developing and getting larger. Let's have a cup of wine for our winning in the near future with the good bureaucrats.

They all got the wine and shouted in happiness. Liu Han looked at Hou Lei and smiled devilishly. Hou Lei got the point that might be something wrong with the party. She smelled the food but not recognizing anything wrong. Some bureaucrats began to eat their food while some others still talked about the Minister and the General Soldier. The Minister picked up his chopsticks, but Liu Han prevented him from eating the food.