C8 - PART 57 - ER WANG FORGOT ABOUT HOU LEI?

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 8: The return of Er Wang

PART 57 – ER WANG FORGOT ABOUT HOU LEI?

Hou Lei got out of the horse wagon and was very confused when seeing Er Wang/Ziam Jun standing in front of the wagon.

-Mr. Hu, you can go back first, we will come later, he is my friend. It's okay to leave some soldiers with us. – Tian Liam said to the Soldier General.

Mr. Hu left with most of the soldiers.

-Xiao Liam, this is... - Er Wang pointed at Hou Lei.

-Oh, this is my wife, Hou Lei. – He smiled and introduced her.

-Nice to meet you, I'm Ziam Jun! – Er Wang smiled and said

-Glad to meet you, too! – She said with confusion.

"Does he get affected by the ritual of the pink moon? He acted as he did not know me. However, I don't know if the spell can reach its effect on Er tribe or not, I shall be careful with him."

-He is a friend I met in the royal city, you know. – He continued. – He is a businessman selling fabric and clothes. He was the one sold the black fabric for us.

-The fabric that you ordered to make the couple clothes for us? – She wondered.

-Wow, I still wonder why you buy a lot of that fabric. Now I know that was not only for you. – Er Wang laughed. – What a caring husband!

-As I said with you, we will visit your store someday, my wife wants to order some fabric to make some more clothes

-As I said with you, we will visit your store someday, my wife wants to order some fabric to make some more clothes. – He continued.

-You're welcome at every time you want. – Er Wang replied. – You also know that, the fabric at my store is very special, you can't find them at any other stores.

-I know, I and my wife are very satisfied with the clothes we have. – He said.

-Well, you can order to make clothes at my store, too. I have many good tailors.