C6 - PART 38 - SHE MADE HIM HURT

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 6: The mysterious in the Palace

PART 38 – SHE MADE HIM HURT

-Okay, well, just a moment! – Hou Lei agreed.

He stood there and held her hand with happiness. He then led her to her room, sat down near her table and gently said:

-Hou Lei, I don't know what happened with you in the past to make you disbelieve in Main Land men like that, but I assure you that you will change your mind from now on, you won't need to care about anything, only need to live happily.

-Stop pouring honey into my ears. – She corrupted him. – You know me, right? You want me to talk about this more times? I said that it's not because of you, it's me. I need time to accept the things happening here and asking my heart about what it wants.

-Alright, I know that, but I also want you to know that I'll never give up to win your heart, I believe my love will make you know what true love is.

-Okay, let's wait until that day. I'm tired, please let me alone.

He nodded and walked out of the room, did not forget to look at her one more time. After he left, Hou Lei fetched a sigh.

"Wang Tian Liam, the Heaven is already opening for you, but you don't want, you want the Hell without a door. Alright, if you think you can love me until the end, I'll play with you, making you a part of my plan. Anyway, if I want to go to some private place in this Palace, I still need your help. Although my seduce drug didn't get its effect on you, you still love me. Sorry for taking advance of your love, I know that's wrong, but I can't do anything else. I need to save my tribe, the Emperor may be the only one knowing about Hou Ma magical gem. After finding out the gem, I must leave here to find my mother and the Book of Hou Ma tribe. Tian Liam, if you know who I really am, can you love me like this anymore?", she thought.

The next some days passed without anything should be noticed. She still got up early, greeting the Queen, having lunch with Tian Liam, watering the trees and flowers in her garden.

This night was a full moon night. Hou Lei had to absorb the power of the moonlight to improve her disguise, she prepared the herbs needed for the ritual bought from the seller she used to meet when treating to the Queen. The moon was getting its higher level on the sky, she asked Ah Jiang not let anyone disturb her as she wanted to sleep early.

She started her ritual by chanting a spell, making the herbs fly around her body as a circle. The moonlight reached her room directly. She sat on her bed and then flying with the herbs. There was a wave forming from the herbs and spreading out in the space. It spread rapidly into many directions of Main Land and reached the West Land, making its effect on everyone. Tian Liam was walking on a big road in the palace, he was checking if everything was okay. The wave passed through his body and made him feel very strange. He stopped for a second and thought about Hou Lei. He felt not good and ran to her room. Ah Jiang saw him and prevented him to get in:

-My Prince, Princess Hou Lei is sleeping now, please come back tomorrow!

-How dare you to prevent me from meeting my wife? – He shouted at her.

-I'm sorry, my Prince! – She kneed down. – But Princess Hou Lei asked me to do that, please, my Prince, I don't want her to get angry by disturbed!

-I don't care, I need to meet her now! – Tian Liam pushed the maid to fall down.

He prepared to go but looked back and returned to help her stand up.