C14 - PART 97 - TIAN LIANG MET MIANG XIANG

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 14: The poison from the West

PART 97 – TIAN LIANG MET MIANG XIANG

-Actually, you're getting mad of me, right, Hou Lei? – Liu Han said. – And you think you could poison all the bureaucrats today and then you would be the Queen of this empire? You wanted to destroy my father's party, kill me and my father, and also the other bureaucrats, then you will build up another empire for your own.

-Liu Han, what are you saying about? – Tian Liam yelled.

-I'm saying the truth, she wanted to kill all of us. – Liu Han continued. – You can see how much poison Bei Kwang Xian she has here! Enough to kill all the people in this palace!

-Hou Lei, say anything! – The Queen said to her. – I believe you didn't do that.

-Mother, I don't know why those packs of poison were in my room! – She said.

-Don't try to be innocent, my Princess. – Liu Han continued. – You have a lot of knowledge about medicine and poison also, right? You're the one who cooked with the chefs in the kitchen this morning, the one easy to put the poison into the food without any doubts from others, but you didn't plan that the poison was too strong and took it effect too early.

-Enough, we have the evidence here! – The Emperor said. – Capture Hou Lei and put her into the prison, waiting for the court!

-Please, Father! – Tian Liam kneed down. – Don't capture her!

-We're not done, Liu Han! – Hou Lei said to Liu Han when the soldiers captured her.

-Of course, you must pay for what you did today. – Liu Han said.

The Emperor and the Queen left the yard in front of Hou Lei's room.

-Tian Liam, don't worry. – Tian Liang said to him. – We'll find a way to help her!

-It's Liu Han's plan. – He said with anger. – Why did Father not listen to me and Hou Lei?

-We'll find out soon. We need to carry out the investigation to make this case clear before the court day of Hou Lei.

-I know what I should do, I will start with the kitchen and Liu Han.

-Good luck, I will read some books to find information about this Bei Kwang Xian!

-Thank you, brother!

-Don't say that, she is a member of our family!

Tian Liam walked to the kitchen and asked the chefs about the events happened in the morning when Hou Lei was cooking with them. Nothing special happened. He checked around the kitchen but not find out anything about the trace of the poison.

That evening, he walked into the prison where Hou Lei was captured.

-I'm sorry, Hou Lei, I'll do my best to help you get out of here! – Tian Liam sadly said.

-I'm okay, Tian Liam. – She touched his cheek from the inside of the grid of the prison.

-How could Father do that to you? I'll find him to ask for letting you free.

-Don't blame him for that. He was controlled at that time, his conscious was not clear about what he said or what he did.

-How can you know that?