C16 - PART 111 - THE MISSING OF TIAN LIAM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 16: Tian Liam

PART 111 – THE MISSING OF TIAN LIAM

Feeling the warmness from his back, Tian Liam opened his eyes and looked down to his stomach, he saw Hou Lei's hands were wrapping around him. He moved his neck lightly to see her face, she was laying her head on his back.

-Hou Lei, you're back! – He said to her.

-Sorry for letting you here alone! – She raised her head up.

-I'm always waiting for you here... - He turned to the backside and touched her cheek.

-Why haven't you had your dinner?

-I was...

-I know you were there. – She cut his sentence.

-How could you know? I had tried my best to hide.

-But did you know that you left just too early?

-Too early? I don't understand.

-You just heard the first part of the story. – She replied. – The second part was about you.

-About me? – He sat up on the couch to listen to her clearer.

-Well. – She sat down next to him. – I'm lucky that I still have you here with me, your love makes me feel safe and reduce the missing of my hometown.

-Did I miss the best part? – He looked at her fully emotional.

-Yup. – She touched his face. – However, I won't say those things again.

-I just need to know that I still have a corner in your heart, that's more than enough to me. You don't need to say sweet words to me, because you know, living with you for a long time, I have been affected by your personality, I don't like honey anymore. – He laughed.

-Okay. You must be hungry much. Wait for me some minutes, I'll bring the food to the kitchen to make them warm again for you.

-Wait. – He held her hands back. – Let Ah Jiang do that, I want you to be here with me.

He stood up and brought the tray of food outside, he gave it to Ah Jiang and asked her to bring to the kitchen for the chefs making them warm. He returned and sat down next to her.

-Can I borrow your thighs for a while? – He asked.

-For doing what? – She wondered.

-I need treatment. – He whispered to her ear.

And he laid down his head on her thighs immediately before she could refuse

And he laid down his head on her thighs immediately before she could refuse. She was surprised when he did that, but she let him do and looked at him gently. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth from her body. That feeling made him feel very peaceful, like there was nothing in the world outside could beat him down. He just needed to be with her.