C5 - PART 34 - THE WEDDING_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 5: The wedding

PART 34 - THE WEDDING_3

-Hou Lei, wait! - He ran after her.

She cried and ran across the road.

-Wait, Hou Lei! Wait! - He caught her hand.

-What do you want to say more? - She pushed him away.

-I'm sorry, really sorry!

-Sorry for what? - She shouted. - You said all the right things!

-Hou Lei, you don't see that's just a test I and my mother made for you?

-I know that's a test! - She dried her tears by her hands. - So this is my test too!

-Huh? - He surprised. - How do you...

-I actually know that from the beginning. - She laughed. - You think I could be so emotional like that? Wang Tian Liam, you evaluated me a little bit low.

-So you don't get angry when I said those words?

-Of course, why I must concern about your words? I don't care about anything, Tian Liam, so everything is meaningless with me now, including you. If you want to prove your love, I will wait to watch what you will do. If you don't want to prove it, no problem, I don't care.

-You're too careless, Hou Lei, why you can live a life like that?

-You will know how when you are in my situation, you'll never know what I had to pass through, so don't think that every Princess needs to be protected by a Prince. - She laughed.

-But... but... Anyway, I'm sorry for talking like that!

-It's not important to me, nothing's important now. I just want to live a simple life, if you can stand with my behavior, you should continue, if you don't, you can send me back to the West Land.

-Hou Lei, you can't feel my love for you?

-Tian Liam, as I said, it's not because of you, it's because of me. The time will give us the answer we want, and someday, you will know all the things are just a cloud in the sky.

-How about our wedding?

-I will marry you, but with the conditions, you've signed.

-That's enough for me, I'm just scared that you will leave. I believe my heartfelt love will make you change your mind and accept me.

-Let's wait until that day! Hope you won't be disappointed after all.

She left and he still stood there, watching each of her footsteps. The Queen walked to his place.

-I can see she has a little bit concern about you, Tian Liam, let your love win her heart. This girl isn't a normal girl, I see she is a good girl but with something miserable she has passed in her past, she just can't accept anyone's love now. Let your love heal her pain and make her believe in the magic of love. I believe in you and always be here to help you two get the connection.

-Thank you, mother! I'm happy that you can understand me and her.

-You're my only son, I don't care about you, so who? - She smiled. - You love her much, but it will take time to win her heart and make her love you.

-I will do my best to prove my love to her and protect her. She is the most special girl I've met, I won't let her get away from me.

-I'm here for encouraging you, my son! - She hugged him.

The night right before the wedding... Liu Han came to meet the Crown Prince in his reading room, bringing with her some strange small packs. She knocked on the door:

-My Crown Prince, it's Liu Han, I have something to discuss with you!

-Just get in! - He answered.

She opened the door and looked around carefully before getting inside the room, she closed the door silently. He was reading a book, he put it down and looked at her.

-What's the matter of making you meet me? - He pointed at the packs on her hands. - What are they?

-This is some special things I've prepared for the wedding of the Third Prince.

-You're good like that? I don't believe it, you are planning to do something, right? - He laughed.

-You know me, My Crown Prince, we have grown up together.

-Well, you meet me here, it must be something you need my help in your plan?

-That's right, you're very smart. You know, I love Tian Liam, and how can I just stand there and see he gets married to Hou Lei? And you, you are addicted to Hou Lei, we don't want our lovers to take their own wedding without us!

-So? - He asked.

-I have this plan to corrupt their wedding and we can have more time to make them become ours.

-Sound interesting, what will you do?

-These are poisons from West Land. - She brought out the packs. - We put them into the wine and blame to Hou Lei. She will be punished and the wedding will be delayed.

-But Hou Lei will get punishment, poisoning the Emperor and the bureaucrats isn't a little crime. She may be lost her head.

-That's the point, Tian Liam can't help her, but you can. You will take out someone to be punished instead of her, and she will appreciate your work, you will win her love easily.

-That may be a good idea. How can we put this poison into the wine? There are many sentries outside of the wine storage. They will know we do that.

-We have many maids and soldiers, my Crown Prince. Just pick one of them for doing this, give them an amount of money to help their family and all the things will be okay.

-You're sure if it will work and Hou Lei will be okay after all.

-I assure with you, and it's also up to you, your voice is powerful enough to make wrong into right!

-I hope so. Okay, let's do that.

The wedding date came, when everybody was busy with the preparation, the Crown Prince asked one of his maids to put the poison into the wine prepared for the wedding. She put the poison into all the vases of wine. He then gave her a big amount of money for her family as an exchange.

Many people got in and out of Hou Lei's room, they brought many things in and put around the room. She was helped to wear a very beautiful red wedding dress, she looked very gorgeous in that dress.

-My Princess, you're so beautiful! - Ah Jiang admired her.

-Of course, our Princess is the most beautiful of all. - Another maid said.

-Okay, let's make it hurry up, we won't want to miss the best time! - The leader of maids said. - Hurry up, put this here, put that there...

-We're ready! - Ah Jiang finished make up for Hou Lei.

-What a beautiful bride! - The Queen got into the room.

-My Queen! - They all greeted her.

To be continued...