C12 - PART 87 - THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_5

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 12: The Crown Prince's Obsession

PART 87 – THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_5

-So I need to prevent the King and Queen of West Land from getting here! – Hou Lei said to herself. – Through the two times of investigations of the soldiers gave the same result, there must be someone outside the palace knowing the plan of the Emperor and Tian Liam and helping me. But who? It wasn't my mother, she had just returned some weeks ago. Although who is he or she, I must be careful with them, don't know what if they are good friends or bad.

She recalled her spell and the signal from the soldier disappeared. After listening to the result of the investigation of the soldiers, Tian Liam felt better and a little bit guilty. He thought he should not disbelieve in Hou Lei like that. However, in this case, he could be more confident about his beloved wife. He rewarded for the soldiers and came back to Hou Lei's room. He found out she was sleeping, laying her head on her hands on the table. He walked closer to her, gently caught her by his hands and carried her to the bed.

He slowly put her down on the bed and went to the kitchen, she was waiting for him from the evening and had to be hungry much. After a while, he came back with a tray of food and a maid bringing a basin of water. The maid put the basin on the table next to the window and got out of the room. He walked to the bed and gently shook her.

-Hou Lei, wake up, you need to have some food before going to bed!

-Oh, Tian Liam, you're back! – She said with a sleepy voice.

-Sorry for letting you wait a long time.

-I'm okay. – She sat up and looked at him. – You look emotional.

-Well, every husband sees his wife sleeping while waiting for him, who can resist this feeling of happiness? – He hugged her tightly.

-Okay... it's just not your normal action. – She smiled and pushed him away.

-You know... from the time...

-I know, from the time I said I had feelings about you, your heart wasn't in your chest anymore!

-How could you know what I prepare to say?

-I have been living with you for more than two years, Tian Liam, if I don't know this small thought of you, how can I say that I love you?

-Urhhh... you're right, anyway, let's have dinner before going to bed. I don't want you to get sick because of me. – He led her to the table. – I asked the maid to prepare a basin of water for you to wash your face.

-Look like our Prince now knows more about how to take care of others. – She laughed.

-It's all about your effort.

-Tian Liam. – Her voice became serious. – I want to ask you a question.

-Just ask, you make me feel strange.

-You don't know well about me, have you ever had doubts about me?

-Of course, not, as I said many times, I knew you would share with me at the right time and I'd wait. Don't worry about anything, especially, my belief in you!

-Okay, I feel better.

That night, she laid next to him on the bed, but did not like the last time they did, she did not hug him or lay her head on his shoulder. That made him think a lot, did he do anything wrong? And about the question she had asked about his belief in her? Did she know about his command for the soldiers to go to West Land and investigate her? Those thoughts made him feel not good if she knew that, she would lose her trust with him, the thing he had spent many efforts to get.