C15 - PART 110 - THE THOUGHTS OF HOU LEI_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 15: The big ritual

PART 110 – THE THOUGHTS OF HOU LEI_3

-Well. – Miang Xiang paused. – I know your mother.

-And you know magic too? – Hou Lei continued.

-Actually, I'm one of the people of Hou Ma tribe. I left the tribe many years ago for finding my true love. – She laughed to herself. – But you know, true love is something hard to find. And even you found it, keeping it with you is also a hard thing to do.

-So you failed to find your true love?

-We can say that, that man betrayed me, he didn't love me really, he loved the magic I have. And then, he received the price of the magic paying with his own life.

-That can't be called true love. Why don't you return to the tribe?

-I know, but I couldn't return to the tribe, because leaving the tribe at that time was extreme guilt. Moreover, to have my lover, I had done something bad to the tribe.

-Something bad? What was that?

-This time is not suitable for talking about that thing. I surely tell you at the right time.

-You and my mother were friends?

-Yup, we were like sisters while we lived in the tribe. However, after I left the tribe, our connection was broken, and we hadn't talked to each other for a long time.

-Were you the lady in pink I met in the Er tribe's place?

-You're smart, my Princess. Yes, I gave the green gem for you. And as I just said, you will know everything at the right time, not now.

-Why do you always want to keep secret for your own?

-I don't keep it for myself, it's just not the right time. You know, everything has its own price, I had to pay my price in the past for my faults and soon, I have to pay again for the thing I created.

-You make me very confused, the "thing you created"?

-That's enough for today, my Princess, I don't want to make a mess in your mind.

-Wait, wait, can you lead me to meet my mother? I only met her when she connected with me via our mind connection. Please, Miss Miang Xiang.

-I can, but not today, I will tell you the reason later. Now come and join with the guys, they are waiting for us. Just tell the three of us everything, my Princess, you know you can believe in us.

Miang Xiang led Hou Lei downstair and sat next to Tian Liang and Mr. Hu.

-My Princess, can you drink? – Mr. Hu asked.

-Just a little. – She replied.

 – She replied