C12 - PART 84 - THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 12: The Crown Prince's Obsession

PART 84 – THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_2

-Okay, let's go to bed! – Hou Lei gently pushed Tian Liam out of her.

She got the light lower and laid in the inside of the bed. She did not face the wall as she used to do, this time, she faced him. He smiled by recognizing her change. He fixed the blanket for her and laid down next to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his chest. He raised his head a bit and looked down to see her hand, he smiled happily and closed his eyes.

The next morning, Hou Lei planned to get a teapot and some warm water for Tian Liam. She got up and stood up on the bed, she walked over his sleeping body to get out of the bed. She slipped and fell down on his body.

-Ouch... - He woke up.

-Are you okay, Tian Liam?

-Did I do anything wrong? Don't need to do that for waking me up.

-Sorry. – She got up, fixed her clothes and stood beside the bed. – I just want to make a teapot and get some water for you to wash your face.

-I know that, sorry, too. I said I was here for protecting you but I slept deeper than you. – He laughed. – Maybe sleeping by your side is the most peaceful thing in my world.

-I don't need honey in the morning. – She laughed. – Now get up and help me prepare your breakfast.

They walked in the kitchen, all the chefs stopped their works and greeted them.

-Don't need too formal for us like that! – Hou Lei said to them. – Can I borrow a table to cook?

-Here is yours, my Princess. – A chef said. – We always spend a table for you in every day.

-Wow, thank you! – She said with a happy voice.

-Look like they like my wife much more than me! –Tian Liam whispered into her ear.

-So you're happy or not when listening to that? – She led him to the table.

-Of course, yes, my wife is too lovely, no one can resist your kindness.

-Stop, I don't need honey to cook! – She laughed and prepared the vegetables.

-Now, which one I can help?

They cooked together happily. After Hou Lei finished her dishes, she put them on a tray. Suddenly, from the outside of the kitchen, Tian Leong ran into their place and took the tray.

-Hou Lei, you cooked for me, thank you so much! – He said and ate the food right after that.