C4 - PART 28 - THE PLAN OF THE CROWN PRINCE

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 4: The mystery in the royal city

PART 28 – THE PLAN OF THE CROWN PRINCE

Hou Lei had her meal and waited for Tian Liam to come back. He brought the pot with him and walked inside the room, put it on the table. She stopped eating to check the medicine. Opening the cover of the pot, she smiled and pointed inside the pot:

-Here's the medicine, it will help your mother wake up.

-Hou Lei. – He sat down next to her. – It's not I have doubt about you, but can you tell me what disease my mother got?

-It's not a disease. – She continued eating. – It's a curse!

-A curse? – He surprised. – From who? Who wants to make my mother suffer that?

-I have no idea, but this curse belongs to Er tribe. They want to aim at the Emperor, maybe!

-So how do you know about this curse?

-Someone in the West Land had the same situation, I and my medical teacher helped him to pass through the curse. Maybe it's the fate when I'm here at the right time the Queen got it.

-Fate is too good for me and my mother, meeting you at the right time.

-Stop that! – She laughed. – I don't need you to put honey into my meal.

-It's the words from my heart, not a joke.

-Okay, I'm done, now we bring the medicine to your mother.

They got to the Queen's room, but the sentries prevented them to get in.

-I'm the Third Prince, how dare you not let me go into my mother's room?

-I'm sorry, my Prince. The Emperor doesn't accept for anyone to get in. – The sentry answered.

-I know that we just want to look at the Queen for a while, we're really worried about her. – Hou Lei said and used some Hou magic on the sentries.

-Okay, you can go in, but make it fast, I don't want to take the punishment. – The sentry said.

Hou Lei and Tian Liam got into the room. The Queen was sleeping peacefully without any sign that she could awake. Tian Liam sat next to her bed, held her hand and touched her face. Hou Lei put her hands on his shoulder to comfort him. She then brought out the medicine with care, she used her hand to make the Queen's mouth open and put the medicine inside.

-The medicine will have its effect soon. It will take some time. – She explained.

-So do we need to wait? – Tian Liam asked.

-No need, we should come back to our rooms first, I don't want anyone to know about this.

After watching his mother one more time, Tian Liam got out of the room with Hou Lei. They walked back to her room.

-Is that you did something to the medicine? – He asked. – I saw you fell down this noon.

-I just got too tired after a long night of caring about the pot.

-Do you feel good now? Or you need to rest more?

-I'm okay, I just need to take a rest and everything will be normal.

-Hou Lei. – He held her hands. – Thank you, for all the things!

-Don't be like that. You will make me cry. – She gently touched his face. – I know you are a strong man, but in this situation, no one can be strong enough, especially, all the doctors can't help you. It's the fate that I was here to help you.