C11 - PART 79 - LIU HAN & ER WANG'S PLAN

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 11: The Second Prince appeared

PART 79 – LIU HAN & ER WANG'S PLAN

-Don't be rude like that! – The Queen shouted at the sentry. – I'm sorry, Miss, did he hurt you?

-I'm okay, sorry for recognizing you as my friend, I shouldn't do that. – Lei Hwa said and left.

After Lei Hwa left, the Queen continued her walk back to the palace. On the way, there was sadness in her eyes, they shined sparkly.

-Lei Hwa, it's nice to see you're still good, long time no see! – The Queen said to herself. – But I couldn't say that we used to be friends. Haizzz...

She fetched a sigh and stopped thinking about the meeting.

Some days later, Liu Han came to Er Wang's store to buy some new fabric for her clothes.

-My Lady, there are many new kinds of textures here! – Ziam Jun presented her with his new delivery.

-Wow, they don't make me disappointed. – She looked at the rolls of fabric. – I'll take this, this, and this. Oh, all of these!

She pointed at the rolls on the table with excitement.

-I can see you like them much, it's my honor to serve you, my Lady.

-Well, just bring all of the beautiful rolls you have and I will choose as much as I can.

-They're almost here, my newest delivery.

-That's good! I'm very satisfied with your goods!

-Oh, excuse me, my Lady, you buy all of them for you only? Or for your beloved guy too?

-I don't care much about him anymore, he made me disappointed many times.

-But if I say that, I have a plan to help you, do you want to give a try?

-What's your plan? Tell me, and I may concern.

-I can't tell you all, but you know, I like Hou Lei much, and if you can have Xiao Liam, Hou Lei will be mine. It's a double benefit.

-Well, sound interesting

-Well, sound interesting. What can I help you with your plan?

-I need a map of the palace and the royal city, they will be necessary for me easier to do my plan.

-It's simple, I will ask my father for that!

-But you shouldn't let him know about me, your father is a careful person, he will always have doubts about everyone and he can interrupt my plan.

-Okay, I know that! Do you need any other information?

-I need some info about Xiao Liam, like his routine works, his daily activities, his behavior to other people, as much as you can tell me.