C16 - PART 114 - THE MISSING OF TIAN LAM_4

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 16: Tian Liam

PART 114 – THE MISSING OF TIAN LAM_4

After returning to the palace, the Emperor asked some doctors to look after Tian Liam's health carefully. Hou Lei stayed in his room for taking care of him easier.

-Tian Liang, these days, you will take responsibility for the works of the government. – The Emperor said to Tian Liang. – I think we should let Tian Liam take a rest.

-I know, father, his health is not good now, he should not care about the works. I will help him with those works. – Tian Liang replied.

-And one thing, just think about my opinion with the Er tribe.

-I understand what you are concerned about, father, however, we do not know what exactly they want to do. – He wondered. – I'm afraid that the mistake that happened to the Hou Ma tribe will occur again.

-I know that, but now I have you here beside me, your knowledge is large enough for giving me suitable ideas and decisions.

-I think I should read more about the Er tribe and have some researches with the General and others, like Hou Lei and Tian Liam before we make the decision.

-I agree that, but that should not take so long. We do not have much time.

-One more thing, I do not think that Miang Xiang will help us easily. She is not a simple person.

-I will have a way to convince her in helping us to fight the Er tribe.

-I hope so, I will go first, father.

The Queen was on the way to Tian Liam's room. She met Tian Liang leaving the Emperor's reading room. She stopped and talked to him.

-Tian Liang, is everything okay?

-It is okay, Mother, Father wants to let Tian Liam take a rest in some days before coming back to the works in the government.

-That sounds good at this time.

-Can I ask something?

-Okay, just leave, I will call you if I need. – She said to her maids.

-Do you know what is the exact reason, why Father wanted to destroy Hou Ma tribe?

-Well, I heard that from others, the Soldier Leader in the Western province said that Hou Ma tribe wanted to fight with Main Land to take over our country

-Well, I heard that from others, the Soldier Leader in the Western province said that Hou Ma tribe wanted to fight with Main Land to take over our country. And they would use the Hou Ma gem, the legendary thing of Hou Ma tribe, as the weapon to fight against us.

-That's all? – He wondered.

-Of course not, people said many rumors about the Hou Ma gem and its ability. So that Leader said to the Emperor about the gem and it could give the longevity.